INFORMATION SECURITY BUSINESS ANALYST - IAM
WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY? The role performs activities to support & promote awareness around Information Security governance. This is accomplished through creating & maintaining policies, the implementation of data standards, procedures, data governance oversight, and other solutions. Actively engage and partner with business data stewards, data owners, data custodians, and IT teams.
Technology and Innovation Division
As a member of City National's Technology & Innovation group, you will drive, develop, and maintain solutions for clients and colleagues. This is an exciting time of technology advancement and innovation across the bank, particularly within our technology teams.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Perform analysis on different data governance functions and projects.
- Execution of the Information Security data governance responsibilities
- Coordinate with CNB data stewards to create / document data controls, identify definitions, define data quality rules, and other related attributes for management of critical data and reports.
- Actively monitor data quality rules and measures compliance to the data policy for critical data and reports.
- Maintain ongoing communication with data stewards to ensure timely communication of critical data issues and resolution.
- Maintain data governance activities, issue logs, and resolutions.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Executes a reliable first-line-of defense process via documented processes, controls, templates, and rigors
- Creates and maintains Policies and Standards
- Generates awareness around InfoSec governance and policies
- Provides continuous monitoring for policy compliance
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in Information Systems or Business Administration
- Minimum 1 year of experience with providing data analysis and related operations
- Minimum 1 year of project management and coordination experience
- Minimum 1 year of consultancy and facilitation skills
- Experience working with reporting detailed set of tasks and organization of activities.
Skills and Knowledge
- Experience with regulatory reporting and/or credit risk analytics preferred.
- Familiarity with operational and support environment issues.
- Must be driven, operationally savvy, action-oriented who continually strives for improvement.
- Strong critical thinking ability and problem resolution skills.
- Ability to work independently with light to moderate independent analyses.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, verbal/written communication skills and strong project management skills.
- Thorough knowledge and operational skills in the Data Governance
- Thorough knowledge of personal computers and various software packages, including Excel and Word.
- Master's Degree in a finance or related field is a plus.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
INCLUSION AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT
City National Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by law.
ABOUT CITY NATIONAL We start with a basic premise: Business is personal. Since day one we've always gone further than the competition to help our clients, colleagues and community flourish.City National Bank was founded in 1954 by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs and that legacy of integrity, community and unparalleled client relationships continues to drive phenomenal growth today. City National is a subsidiary of Royal Bank of Canada, one of North America's leading diversified financial services companies. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Apply on company website