FINANCIAL INTEL SPEC-AML
WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY?
Responsible for performing analysis on clients' transactions identified through the bank's anti-money laundering (AML) system to ensure compliance with BSA and USA Patriot Act.
Risk Management Division
This is a great opportunity to grow your career with a stable and expanding organization as a member of City National's Risk Management team. The focus is on ensuring business activities remain safe, compliant and well-positioned for future opportunity and sustainable growth.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- The Financial Intelligence AML (Specialist – Senior) will perform analysis on clients' transactions identified through the monitoring system that involves various transaction types including but not limited to cash, wire transfers, remote deposit capture and loans. Perform timely investigations with well-reasoned and supported decision making. Utilize a variety of internal bank systems and external research tools to investigate, research, and prepare documentation related to anti-money laundering investigations consistent with resolution of investigation. Conducts follow-up with line colleagues for any missing or necessary information. Completes required training. Performs other duties as assigned or requested.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- H.S. Diploma or GED
- 2 - 3 years' experience in Banking Services, branch operations, risk management or related function
- 1 year experience using Microsoft Office
Skills and Knowledge
- Analytical skills, use of good judgment, attention to detail, internet savvy.
- Solid understanding of deposit transactions.
- Familiar with Bank Secrecy Act and USA PATRIOT acts.
- Strong verbal, writing and organization skills.
- Must be able to multi-task, adapt well to changing priorities, and effectively prioritize workflow to meet critical deadlines.
*To be considered for this position you must meet at least these basic qualifications
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
INCLUSION AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT
City National Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by law.
ABOUT CITY NATIONAL
We start with a basic premise: Business is personal. Since day one we've always gone further than the competition to help our clients, colleagues and community flourish. City National Bank was founded in 1954 by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs and that legacy of integrity, community and unparalleled client relationships continues to drive phenomenal growth today. City National is a subsidiary of Royal Bank of Canada, one of North America's leading diversified financial services companies.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Apply on company website