CORPORATE SECURITY SYSTEMS ANALYST WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY? Develop, test, and implement enterprise Corporate Security systems and applications; provide end-user training and support of a wide variety of the Corporate Security systems involved in the operation of the physical security and investigations teams. Support case management, investigative tools, coordinate the integration of enterprise fraud systems into an incident management intelligence platform, support physical security systems administration and implementation. Systems supported may include BAE Systems Detica, Guardian Analytics, , NICE Actimize, Trusteer Rapport and Pinpoint, EXACQ Vision, Sielox Pinnacle, DMP Remote Link, Proxsafe, Synology, Drobo, Parabit, Service Now, SalesForce, Video Surveillance Equipment, and Bold Manitou. Manage and coordinate efforts required for projects, systems implementation and oversee all required post-implementation tasks to ensure business unit satisfaction. They will perform system administrative, configuration and reporting functions for Corporate Security Systems. They will run database queries or create reports in support of management intelligence needs.
Legal and Corporate Administration Group
Make a meaningful difference as a member of City National's Legal & Corporate Administration Group, the area of the bank that manages legal and corporate governance, community reinvestment, corporate premises and corporate security.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Determine business unit system needs and objectives and consults with business unit regarding problems with current business applications or systems, enhancements, or new functionality. Has intimate knowledge of all ServiceNow Catalog Items and Salesforce workflows to fulfill enhancement requirements.
- Prepare business and system requirements for maintenance/enhancements and present recommendations to Corporate Security management.
- Gathers and writes-up business and system requirements, prepare test scripts, quality controls all changes, develop and code documents and supports the Corporate Security teams for trouble shooting hardware and software.
- Conduct user and quality assurance testing on current fraud systems, case management systems, books of record, new systems, and future maintenance. Develop test scripts to quality control all changes. Interact with software vendors and BATS to implement software enhancements.
- Collaborate with IT, Compliance, Human Resources, Legal, user groups and others to create and implement technology, processes and services as they relate to the system application.
- Manages the application lifecycle for the Corporate Security Department to meet ITRM requirements.
- Monitor development activities relating to meeting project objectives, budget, quality standards and schedule.
- Run queries against application databases and/or other resources and assists with the preparation of periodic or ad hoc reports for distribution to line units, senior management, risk management or third parties.
- Maintain current knowledge of related regulatory and bank policies and procedures.
- Represent the Bank by actively participating in outside civic and community affairs, business and industry-related organizations, and other professional activities as appropriate.
- Complies fully with all Bank Administrative, Operational and Credit policies and procedures as well as all regulatory requirements.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, or Information Technology preferred, or equivalent 5 to 7 years of experience in Corporate Security or related banking operations.
- Minimum 5 years experience developing and customizing databases/systems for reporting purposes.
- Minimum 5 years experience designing and generating weekly, monthly and ad hoc reports using reporting/query tools.
Skills and Knowledge
- Strong working knowledge of fraud systems, technology application and design.
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of colleagues, vendors and law enforcement.
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize work effectively.
- Excellent project management skills. Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite and Visio.
- Professional Certified Investigator (PCI), Physical Security Professional (PSP) and/or Certified Protection Professional (CPP) certification is preferable.
- Excellent process management and problem solving skills.
- Prior banking experience with extensive writing; developing reports and financial modeling.
- Thorough understanding of project management and systems development life cycle concepts.
- Must be detailed oriented and possess good management skills with emphasis on planning, organization and scheduling.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills sufficient to interact with all levels of management and staff.
- Extensive industry/business knowledge with demonstrated ability to creatively design solutions to problems as well as ability to translate business requirements into system design and technical requirements.
- Thorough knowledge of PC computing environments, experience with database/data warehouses, and experience using reporting/query tools.
- Strong knowledge in MS Word, Excel and MS Access. Working Knowledge of financial analysis techniques. Strong organizational and analytical skills.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
INCLUSION AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT
City National Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by law.
ABOUT CITY NATIONAL We start with a basic premise: Business is personal. Since day one we've always gone further than the competition to help our clients, colleagues and community flourish.City National Bank was founded in 1954 by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs and that legacy of integrity, community and unparalleled client relationships continues to drive phenomenal growth today. City National is a subsidiary of Royal Bank of Canada, one of North America's leading diversified financial services companies.
City National Bank requires all colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to work on-site at any of our locations.
#CA-PLEqual Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Apply on company website