SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career in our Rehab Department. Submit your application today!
HCA Healthcare is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Physical Therapist Assistant to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, Student loan repayment available for select roles and facilities employee discount program and an employee stock purchase program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Since 1957 we've been part of the Citrus County community, growing from a single community hospital into a system with 204 licensed beds, outpatient rehab, diagnostic imaging, laboratory services, clinics and family care centers.
Under the direction of the physical therapist, the physical therapist assistance provides treatment and rehabilitative services to patients to improve mobility, relieve pain and disability.
- Associate of Science (A.S) degree or Associate of Applied Science (A.A.S.) degree in Physical Therapy Assistant program.
- Experience in appropriate healthcare setting preferred.
- Current state of Florida Physical Therapy Assistant license.
- Current FIM (Functional Independence Measure) required.
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) through American Heart Association (AHA).
- Critical thinking and adaptability; services excellence and good interpersonal communication skills; ability to read/comprehend written instructions; ability to follow verbal and written instructions; PC skills.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting patients and /or equipment up to 50 pounds.
HCA Healthcare is a leading healthcare provider with over 31.2 million patient encounters a year at locations in 21 states including the UK. We care about our community! HCA Healthcare has been continually named one of Ethisphere's most ethical company's in the world since 2010. In 2018, HCA spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website