DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Full-Time CT Technologist Opportunity
Schedule: 7p-7a Thursday/Friday/Saturday
Florida License, ARRT (CT), and BLS Required
$10,000 Sign-On Bonus Available for Qualified/Eligible Applicants
Outstanding Benefits Available on Day 31!
Celebrating more than a 60 year history of healing, HCA Florida Citrus Hospital is the leading provider of healthcare in Citrus County and the surrounding area. The 204-bed acute-care hospital offers 24-hour emergency room services, heart and vascular care, orthopedic and spine care, women's services and outpatient behavioral health, wound care, diagnostics, laboratory and rehab services. The Society of Thoracic Surgeons (STS) has again awarded Citrus Hospital its highest possible three-star rating, one of only two recipients in the state of Florida. (Feb. 2021)
Our Mission: Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.
HCA Florida Citrus Hospital is currently accepting applications for a Florida-licensed CT Technologist (Cat Scan Tech) on a full-time basis in our CAT Scan Department. Night shift availability is necessary for consideration. ARRT (CT) and BLS required.
The CT Technologist's duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Performs and completes diagnostic CT examinations in accordance with established operating procedures accurately and in a timely manner.
- Obtains high quality CT images and remains proficient in executing software protocols.
- Demonstrates a “patients first” approach to care displaying concern and empathy to patients and performing procedures in a caring, compassionate, and respectful manner.
- Prepares and positions patients and equipment in a safe, competent manner.
- Assists in the administration of contrast media and other related procedures.
- Documents all pertinent patient information prior to exam, i.e., patient history, pregnancy, allergies and obtains informed consent.
- Effectively assists members of the health care team with specific procedures and treatments; shares knowledge and expertise with others and willingly assists co-workers, fosters teamwork and contributes to team goals.
- Ensures quality assurance measures are met, demonstrates an understanding of and adherence to the Code of Conduct,.and demonstrates knowledge of the occurrence reporting system.
- Promotes a positive customer service attitude.
- Maintains effective communication with patient and staff; collaborates and confers with the radiologist, colleagues and other members of the healthcare team as appropriate.
- Anticipates and responds quickly to patient and physician needs.
- Takes responsibility for ensuring orders match diagnoses to ensure a high-level of clinical care at the lowest cost.
- Actively participates in staff meetings, patient conferences and in-services; assumes personal responsibility for professional development through participation in professional organizations and completion of mandatory education.
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. Citrus Hospital offers an array of medical, dental, and vision packages, Paid Time Off (PTO), as well as several add-on perks to make your total compensation package truly customizable. Options available when you join our team:
- Student loan repayment and generous tuition reimbursement programs
- Flex-spending programs for eligible healthcare and dependent care expenses
- 401k with 100% annual match at 3%-9% of pay based on years of service
- Discounts for auto, home & even pet insurance
- Life & disability insurance upgrades
- Identity theft protection
- Adoption assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
At HCA Healthcare, we are all caregivers. Your ability to make a difference with our patients is at the foundation of all we do. For over 50 years, HCA has been committed to our patients and to our employees. If you are interested in joining a team where patient focus is #1, apply now!
Completion of a 24-month program at an AMA-approved School of Radiologic Technology
Valid ARRT (CT) certification
Clear/active Florida state licensure (CRT)
Current certification in Basic Life Support (BLS)
Minimum of one (1) to three (3) years experience in diagnostic radiology
Customer service abilities including effective listening skills
Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 lbs.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website