POSITION SUMMARY: The Pricebook Supervisor provides support to Pricebook Coordinators with regard to training, daily workload, and any other Pricebook. The Pricebook Supervisor supports the company goals by focusing on personal accountability, customer service and work efficiency.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:Leadership and Management
- Provide assistance to Pricebook Coordinators on meeting deadlines and completing their assigned tasks
- Supervise a team of coordinators in all aspects of their job
- Promptly resolve issues or opportunities identified by operations or other departments within the organization with a high level of customer service.
- Consistently challenge department activities for more efficient or effective processes.
- Coordinate process improvement projects involving operations and store accounting
- Train current and new Coordinators on company policies and procedures
- Promptly and effectively communicates with internal and external customers.
- Communicates errors to Managers and Director.
- Work to improve communication and process efficiency with other departments.
- Communicates policy and procedure changes to Pricebook Coordinator.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by communicating with other personnel.
- Takes ownership over assigned projects
- Deadline (period closing) oriented
- Planning a more efficient process for Pricebook Coordinator daily tasks.
- Provides feedback on pending company policies and procedures to department
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (the ADA) and all state and local disability laws. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under the terms of the ADA and certain state or local laws as long as it does not impose an undue hardship on the Company. Please inform the Company's Human Resources Representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Click below to review information about our company's use of the federal E-Verify program to check work eligibility:
Apply on company website