1. Maintains equipment by troubleshooting, repairing, cleaning and maintaining gasoline related equipment; rpovides preventive maintenance; tests leak detectors and product lines.
2. Facilitates repairs by contacting service vendors for materials.
3. Maintains safe and clean work environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
4. Maintains cash registers, money order machines and safes by troubleshooting repairs and reprogramming equipment.
5. Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities and continuing needs.
6. Maintains working climate by installing, repairing and servicing heating, ventilating and air conditioning systems.
7. Keeps equipment, systems and building ready for use by completing preventive maintenance schedules; restoring and repairing faulty or inoperative HVAC systems and associated equipment; repairing and replacing doors, plumbing and tiles; painting; recommending changes and new HVAC installations.
8. Maintains gas pumps by changing nozzles, hoses, splashguards, and filters and display boards.
9. Ensures operationg of equipment by diagnosing, repairing and maintaining equipment such as walk-in coolers, novelty freezers, refrigerators and fountains.
10. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
1. High school diploma or GED preferred.
2. 3-5 years experience in the maintenance field.
3. Must have the manual dexterity to operate equipment, work in confined spaces, able to use hand/electric cart, able to use power and hand tools, required crouching and/or crawling, able to use a ladder, and must be able to lift up 80 lbs.
4. Able to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple, changing priorities and ability to work independently in high priority, confidential, demanding business environment.
Physical Requirements: The physical requirements described here are examples of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be considered that might assist those individuals with disabilities in order to perform the essential task and duties.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk and/or hear. The employee frequently is required to use his/her hands in order to handle or grasp items. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and reach with both hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to lift items that may weigh between 5 - 10 lbs.
Work Environment: The work environment described below is an example of those an employee will experience while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be considered that might assist those individuals with disabilities to perform the essential tasks and functions of their job.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate at a normal range.
The lighting will include natural light from the outside as well as fluorescent lighting throughout the work areas.
Job duties may change with or without advance notice.
The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (the ADA) and all state and local disability laws. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under the terms of the ADA and certain state or local laws as long as it does not impose an undue hardship on the Company. Please inform the Company's Human Resources Representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Click below to review information about our company's use of the federal E-Verify program to check work eligibility:
Apply on company website