Exceptional Opportunity for BE/BC Interventional Cardiologist
Immediate referrals - build a robust practice!
Bismarck, North Dakota - The state Capital
Where you can enjoy Year Round recreational activities with a superb work/life balance
This is an outstanding opportunity for the Interventional Cardiologistto build a robust practice
Everything you need is here. Built in referrals. Join our Cardiovascular team in an established, hospital-employed health system
- State of the Art Labs
- Large catchment area of 200,000 - encompasses North to Canada, West to Montana, South to So. Dakota
- Clinic located within hospital - steps away to IP
- 14 bed ICU with 24/7 Intensivists and Hospital Medicine
- 32 bed Progressive Cardiac Unit
- Participate in Outreach for long lasting relationships and Immediate referrals
- Noninvasive cardiology EP w Device clinic, Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Leapfrog Score B - Best in the State
- Opportunities for Leadership/Hospital Committees
Catholic Health Initiatives, one of the nations largest faith-based non-profit health system is proud to deliver quality health care services to the residents of Bismarck and the surroundings area in North Dakota. We are committed to providing excellent health care and offer a full range of the latest health services to the citizens we serve.
Be part of our health system and Cardiovascular Service Line for CHI - CommonSpirit
Qualified candidates please send CV to:
Terri Bangert MAA, FASPR Physician Recruitment Specialist
Exceptional Opportunity for BE/BC Interventional Cardiologist Immediate referrals - build a robust practice!<...
Apply on company website