CHI Health and Nebraska Heart Institute is seeking a BC/BEInterventional Cardiologistto join our premier cardiovascular practice inKearney, Nebraska
NHI Clinic located in our well resourced medical office building attached to CHI Health Good Samaritan Hospital.
- Join (2) Interventional cardiologists, Vascular Surgeon, CT Surgeon, Advance PracticeProviders anda fully supportive staff
- Exceptional cath lab and non invasive services
- Provide ambulatory outreach services in several rural Nebraska and Kansas communities- create instant referrals and long lasting relationships
- Nebraska Heart Institute (NHI) is the regions premier cardiac and vascular provider for CV services. Includes six office locations and the 63-bed CHI Health Nebraska Heart Hospital located in Lincoln, NE
- H1B sponsorship available
Beautiful regional referral hospital: CHI Health Good Samaritan, with over 300,000 pop. catchment area. Level II Trauma Cetner with AirCare flight and EMS Services. 24-bed open ICU with 24/7 Hospitalist service.
CHI is part of CommonSpirit Health, a nonprofit, Catholic health system dedicated to advancing health for all people. It was created in February 2019 through the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives and Dignity Health.CommonSpirit Healthis committed to creating healthier communities, delivering exceptional patient care, and ensuring every person has access to quality health care. With its national office in Chicago and a team of approximately 150,000 employees and 25,000 physicians and advanced practice clinicians, CommonSpirit Health operates 142 hospitals and more than 700 care sites across 21 states. In FY 2018, Catholic Health Initiatives and Dignity Health had combined revenues of $29.2 billion and provided $4.2 billion in charity care, community benefit, and unreimbursed government programs.
CHI Health and Nebraska Heart Institute is seeking a BC/BE Interventional Cardiologist to join our premier car...
Apply on company website