12 Month Position
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
HUMAN RESOURCES Management:
- Creates position openings in UltiPro HR system.
- Works in conjunction with Offer Letter Specialist to commence offer process and sends required documents regarding offers.
- Boards new employees in the UltiPro HR system and works daily with Employee Onboarding and Compliance Specialist to insure all employees have completed all new hire paperwork in a timely manner.
- Supports all school personnel in completing electronic Human Resources (“HR”) onboarding submissions, including but not limited to, electronic on-boarding and benefit applications in the UltiPro HR system.
- Implements and monitors new hire information in UltiPro, Time & Attendance system in UltiPro and LaunchPad; maintains employee data in UltiPro.
- Works in conjunction with the Principal, the Finance Department and the Human Resources Department to ensure that the school stays within the approved Staffing Budget and various line items.
- Manages and maintains all confidential employee and school documents.
- Manages employees in self-posting PTO in the HR system.
- Ensures compliance and accuracy in the HR Time and Attendance system in UltiPro HR system.
- Audits payroll previews presented by Payroll Department to authorize processing of payroll.
- Manages and trains employees on all required HR systems.
- Prepares School-based reports as required by the Payroll Department.
- Oversees and approves I.T. and Facilities school based employee hours and PTO.
- Assists the Human Resources Department in formulating and executing open enrollments and other Benefit meetings and prepares required reports.
- Manages and trains employees on family status changes, 401k, benefits selection and compiles appropriate paperwork as required.
- Manages requests, information and documentation from employees for FMLA, Short-term and Long-term disability and assists Human Resources Department with requests, information and documentation.
- Works directly with Director and Manager of Procurements on purchase orders and goods needed.
- Manages National School lunch program at the school level working directly with the Support Center.
- Manages the school's food and transportation services by coordinating with service providers and overseeing deliveries.
- Manages all school inventory purchased.
- Manages financial records of the School in accordance with Company Policy and assists Staff Accountant with monthly Financial Statements.
- Supervises all check request and bank deposits including cash deposits of $10,000 or more and ensures compliance with the Currency Transaction Reporting Requirements and Company Policy which will be provided and trained upon once hired.
- Supervises and trains delegates to make deposit and accept cash on schools behalf.
- Forwards approved invoices to Accounts Payable department on a weekly basis.
- Monitors and reconciles balances of School-based accounts in a timely manner.
- Manages and trains on procedure for collection of any NSF checks in a timely manner.
- Oversees and approves expenditure Invoices at the school level.
- Maintains and reconciles Petty Cash Account based on Company Policy.
- Prepares and maintains school budget and staffing matrix at the school level with Finance department in Adaptive Planning monthly.
- Participates on all School Dashboard calls and assists Principal with follow-up issues related to the call, as needed.
- Works daily with Education Grants Manager.
- Supervises timelines and grant draw downs.
- Attends grant trainings to prepare and administer grants at school level.
- Supports compliance department ensuring compliance at school level is maintained.
- Ensures adherence to proper safety procedures.
- Acts as liaison to HR and Benefits teams in relation to respective employee injuries.
- Processes and oversees all Workers' Compensation claims electronically in the prescribed manner, and assists Employee in seeking medical care by providing proper authorization forms.
- Oversees, maintains, and processes all student accident claims in the prescribed manner.
- Acts as a Liaison to Facilities and Finance departments on property and casualty claims.
- Supervises all school based I.T. employees.
- Point of contact for submitting Work Tickets for I.T., property, maintenance and safety needs at the school and processes all Help Tickets in a timely manner.
- Ensures all permits and licensing are renewed/paid and posted on a timely basis; no permit or license should be expired.
- Maintains an accurate, documented inventory of school keys for administrators, teachers and substitutes.
- Manages and documents end of year key return from faculty/staff.
**MAY PERFORM OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED**
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Time Management: Prioritizing, Organizing, Scheduling
- Computer Basics – Windows, Internet
- Aptitude for mathematics and the ability to concentrate on detail.
- Communication – Oral, Written, Interpersonal (active listening)
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to remain calm in fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's or higher in Accounting, Finance or related field of study from an accredited institution.
- At least 2+ year's School Operations or Business Management experience required Experience in an educational environment preferred.
- Must maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Knowledge and practical experience beyond basic bookkeeping.
- Knowledge and practical experience using MS Word, Excel, QuickBooks.
- Ability to work independently and make decisions in accordance with established policies and regulations.
- Polite, courteous and tactful with the public and co-workers.
Apply on company website