100% Breast Imaging in Virginia
Well-established, hospital-based,Centra Breast Imaging Center,located in Lynchburg, Virginia is seeking a board-eligible or board-certified Breast Imaging Radiologist for a full-time, hospital-employed position.
About Centra Medical Group:
Our NAPBC-certified practice completes approximately 10,000 diagnostic patients & 30,000 screening exams annually and is honored to be designated as a Diagnostic Imaging Center of Excellence (DICOE) by the ACR. This Centra practice is part of Archetype Health, a Population Health Services Organization (PHSO) that develops partnerships within the community. Our Clinically Integrated Network (CIN) and Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs) develop these partnerships to control costs, improve quality of care and improve overall patient experience.
As a physician with Centra Medical Group, you can expect:
- Outpatient clinic
- No call, no weekends
- 4-day work weeks (175 days/year)
- 0 general radiology responsibilities
- Top Tier compensation range
- $20,000 in upfront compensation (Sign-On-Credentialing Bonus)
- Up to $100,000 in student loan repayment
- Up to $10,000 in relocation reimbursement
- Up to $7,500 CME reimbursement + 5 days for CMEs
- Best rated benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, and malpractice, life, and disability insurance and 403(b)
About Lynchburg, VA:
Best of all, you'll be working in a community that's renowned for its quality of life. The Lynchburg region has been singled out by sources such as Forbes, Newsweek, CNN Money, and Kiplinger.com for its mild climate, low cost of living (17% below national average), and its abundance of cultural, educational, and recreational assets. Youll find an amazing diversity of housing options here, ranging from historic homes to lakefront condos...all situated just a few hours' drive from Washington, DC, mountain ski resorts, and coastal vacation retreats.
Apply on company website