DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Are you looking for a work environment as a Inpatient Rehab Unit Registered Nurse where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application with Centerpoint Medical Center today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At CPMC We offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
The Life of an HCA Nurse
We are seeking a Registered Nurse to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. Did you get into our industry for these reasons? We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
Inpatient Rehabilitation Nurses must have specialized skills and knowledge. They teach patients about disease, injuries and related disabilities as well as self-care skills.
About this unit:
- 16 Bed Unit, Inpatient Rehab Unit
- 30 to 40 new patients on average per month; Length of stay is 10 to 14 days
- Variety of patients that meet criteria for medial management including Stroke, Traumatic and Non-Traumatic brain injuries, Ortho patients and more!
- Close Knit, Team Oriented Unit with High expectations and accountability; Specialized training and education for rehab specific documentation
- Unit is in Top 10% of all facilities on PEM score (Quality Metrics
- The role of the Registered Nurse is to perform patient care under the direction of the Nurse Manager/Director.
- The Registered Nurse provides therapeutic and administrative services necessary for the care of the patient, and in support of the mission of Centerpoint Medical Center.
- The Registered Nurse in this department provides care for adult patients between 18 to 64 years; and geriatric patients 65 years and older (and sometimes those younger than 18 if they are deemed appropriate for admission to the Rehab Unit.
- Graduation from a school of nursing with either a Diploma, ADN or BSN
- Must hold a current RN license from the Missouri State Board of Nursing or Multistate RN license from a participating compact state required
- BLS certification required upon hire
- Prior experience in a similar size facility with similar services is preferred. A minimum of one year acute care experience or a minimum of one year of skilled rehab experience preferred.
The Centerpoint hospital features 285 beds, state-of-the-art equipment and technology, and some of the latest clinical services available to patients. Along with our high-tech services, we also remain focused on providing compassionate care and the best possible customer service for our patients.
The award-winning Independence hospital has the area's most-awarded heart program. And with the ER Rapid Care, you receive a level of care completely tailored to the optimal experience for adults or children who are less sick and deserve rapid attention to their illness. And whether you're embracing motherhood, seeking treatment for illness or maintaining wellness, our women's services are, too, tailored around you.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply for our Registered Nurse opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Interested in more RN openings with Centerpoint Medical Center? Contact Recruiter, Johna Koelzer at 816-401-3382 or email: Johna.Koelzer@hcahealthcare.com for more information!
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website