Catholic Health is recruiting for anOB-GYN - Hospitalist/Laborist Physician. The Catholic Health team includes a strong team of OB-GYNs, Neonatologists, Anesthesiologists, Maternal Fetal Medicine physicians, NNPs, Midwives, APPs, and Nurses.
KEY JOB FEATURES
- Collaborative and experienced labor and delivery staff
- Competitive Salary
- Neonatology Support
- Board Certified or Board Eligible OB-GYN
- Candidate must have current, unrestricted, New York State license or NYS Licensure in progress and active on date of hire
- Electronic Fetal Monitor (EFM) Certified within one year of privileges on Medical Staff.
- Routine care for OB-GYN patients
- Care for Obstetrical patients, including high-risk obstetrical patients.
- Provide in-house obstetrical services 7 days a week, (12-hour shifts per schedule). Services include but are not limited to emergency cesarean sections, spontaneous vaginal or operative vaginal births, and rounding on antepartum, laboring, and postpartum patients.
- Provide backup support to obstetrical providers when requested, including VBAC coverage.
- Assist other attending physicians in surgery when requested and performing emergency GYN procedures that present through Emergency Department
Labor & Delivery
Labor and Delivery at Catholic Health is integrated with our post-partum, Neonatal Intensive Care Units and normal newborn nursery. Communication and handoffs between and among departments is solid and the overall environment is collaborative and supportive.
24/7 support is available to maintain continuity and safety in Labor and Delivery. All staff are Electronic Fetal Monitor certified (including the nurses) and safety drills are a regular part of our culture. The team includes coverage by five (5) Board Certified Neonatologists.
OB-GYN – Hospitalist/LaboristCatholic Health is recruiting for an OB-GYN - Hospitalist/Laborist Physician
Apply on company website