Trinity Medical Cardiology, a large, well-established physician practice with several locations in the Buffalo/Niagara region, is seeking a highly skilled board certified/eligible non-invasive cardiologistto join our growing team.
KEY JOB FEATURES
- Full Time
- Competitive compensation package
- Strong referral base
- Access to State-of-the-Art Catheterization and EP Labs, Arrhythmia and Open Heart Surgical programs and comprehensive Heart and Vascular Programs.
- Advance Practice Providers to assist physicians with office consultations and hospital rounding.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in the United States of America
- Current, unrestricted, New York State license or NYS Licensure in progress and active on date of hire.
- Current, unrestricted federal, and as needed state, prescriptive authority
- New and recent graduates encouraged to apply.
Trinity Medical, WNY is a growing primary care and multi-specialty practice affiliated with the physician practice division of the Catholic Health in Buffalo, NY. Trinityi Medical has offices located throughout the Buffalo-Niagara Region in serveral specialties. Trinity Medical, WNY is dedicated to providing high quality, comprehensive medical services and ensuring a continuum of care for all patients.
Trinity Medical Cardiology, a division of Trinity Medical, has services which include:
- Electrophysiology Services
- General Cardiology
- Interventional Cardiology
- Non Invasive Testing
- Vascular & Vein Medicine
- Is an integrated health organization serving the Western New York area from the Canadian Border to the Pennsylvania State Line;
- Offers care from over 70 locations, including 5 hospitals;
- Provides acute, outpatient, ancillary, cardiac, vascular, womens and orthopedic care;
- Has over 8000 employees:
- Has over 1500 affiliated physicians;
WESTERN NEW YORK
Buffalo is located in Western New York State and is a beautiful waterfront city that offers numerous outdoor recreational activities to enjoy an active lifestyle all year round. Buffalo and Western New York provide many of the large-city amenities such as theater, great food, excellent schools, and cultural events, without being encumbered by high costs, traffic and overcrowding. Buffalo is currently experiencing a rebirth and revitalization, which has changed the landscape as well as the opportunities for fun.
- Is #10 in the USA for least expensive places to live.
- Has an average commute of 20 minutes.
- Enjoy 24 performance Theaters
- Browse over 40 Museums
- Boasts an amazing Olmsted Park System
- Has incredible architecture
- Features outstanding quality restaurants, with strong variety and easily accessible.
- Has over 100 direct flights daily for easy travel.
- Has only 4.25 hours of ground stop annually at the Airport.
- Is the City of Good Neighbors.
Interested applicants should reply with a current CV and a cover letter (with salary requirements)
No solicitations from third-party recruitment firms (retained and contingency) and locums companies.
Trinity Medical Cardiology, a large, well-established physician practice with several locations in the Buffalo/...
Apply on company website