DescriptionSHIFT: Mixed (rotating weekends)
We are seeking a Multi-Tech Medical Assistant like you to join our organization.
CareNow is HCA Healthcare's fastest growing line of business, and is a national leader in urgent care medicine. We provide superior quality and convenience care for your schedule. With more than 150 clinics, we are a collection of motivated healthcare professionals just like you who are committed to excellence in every patient interaction.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, and employee stock purchase program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
What you will do in this role:
- Take vital signs, collecting lab specimens, performing EKG's, and administering IM injections.
- Perform all x-ray/imaging services according to provider's orders and updates patient charts accordingly.
- Collect patient history and documenting EHR appropriately.
- You may apply splints, dressings and bandages.
- Assist with check-in/check-out when needed including auditing charts.
- Maintain records and logs on activities including in-house lab work, drug screens, and lab work sent out to other labs.
- Keep patients and visitors informed of clinic progress.
The CareNow Urgent Care Clinic hours are Monday-Friday 8am-9pm, Saturdays 8am-8pm, and Sundays 8am-5pm. You must have the flexibility to work during those hours.
QualificationsYou should have:
- 1+ year of clinical experience in a patient care setting is helpful.
- Experience using an EHR system is beneficial.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Medical Assistants or completion of an approved program (BOTP) is required.
- General Medical Radiology Technician (GMRT), Limited Medical Radiology Technician (LMRT), or Non-Registered Technician (NCT) license is required in state of residency.
- Current certification from the American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA) is preferred.
- Current BLS Certification is required within 30 days of start.
- Must obtain a Federal Breath Alcohol Screening Certification and Federal Drug Screening Certification within 3 months of employment or promotion.
HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune's list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the Fortune 500 list. In addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications, and/or are actively interviewing. Apply Today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Potential Military Occupational Specialist matches include these Army MOS codes: 68B, 68D, 68F, 68K, 68N, 68Q, 68S, 68U, 68V, 68W, 68Y. Potential Air Force codes: 4A1X1, 4A2X1, 4H0X1, 4J0X2, 4P0X1, 4T0X1.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website