Last year our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a(an) Patient Representative - Tele Health with CareNow you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back!Benefits
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At CareNow, we offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K(100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the CareNow family! We will give you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are looking for an enthusiastic Patient Representative - Tele Health to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential!What you will do in this role:
- Checks-in patients in a timely manner. Ensures all Web Check-in procedures are followed
- Answers phone calls to the clinic and provides information or refers questions to others as needed
- Verifies insurance timely and accurately
- Ensures the occupational client's preference card is followed and occupational procedures
- Reviews all patient paperwork to ensure completeness and insures collection of necessary insurance / demographic information
- Completes Daily Balance Checklist after each shift. Includes all forms of payment are accounted for and documented
The CareNow Urgent Care Clinic hours are Monday-Friday 8am-9pm, Saturdays 8am-8pm, and Sundays 8am-5pm. You must have the flexibility to work during those hours.What Qualifications you will need:
- 1 year of clinical experience in a patient care setting is preferred
- Obtain BLS certification within 30 days of start required
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work with multiple computer programs
Potential Military Occupational Specialist matches include these Army MOS codes: 68A, 68B, 68D, 68F, 68G, 68H, 68J, 68K, 68L, 68M, 68N, 68Q, 68S, 68U, 68V, 68W, 68X, 68Y. Potential Air Force AFSC Codes: 4A0X1, 4A1X1, 4A2X1, 4H0X1, 4J0X1,4P0X1, 4J0X1,4V0X1.
Position is not work from home. Position will report to CareNow Center.
CareNow delivers quality, convenient, patient-centered urgent care with unparalleled service. We are in more than 100 urgent care clinics around the United States. We are committed to staffing our clinics with the most qualified and experienced providers. Our providers are dedicated to improving lives and leading the charge in urgent care medicine. Our physician-guided focus is centered on providing extensive resources. And we provide support to our growing CareNow® physician team. Our doctors and medical staff are trained in family practice, emergency medicine or internal medicine. We offer a wide range of primary and urgent care services for the entire family. CareNow is an affiliate of HCA Healthcare.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Be a part of an organization that invests in you! We are reviewing applications for our Patient Representative - Tele Health opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website