SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
We are seeking a Patient Representative like you to join our organization.
CareNow is HCA Healthcare's fastest growing line of business, and is a national leader in urgent care medicine. We provide superior quality and convenience care for your schedule. With more than 150 clinics, we are a collection of motivated healthcare professionals just like you who are committed to excellence in every patient interaction.
What you will do in this role:
- Checks-in patients in a timely manner. Ensures all Web Check-in procedures are followed
- Answers phone calls to the clinic and provides information or refers questions to others as needed
- Verifies insurance timely and accurately
- Ensures the occupational client's preference card is followed and occupational procedures
- Reviews all patient paperwork to ensure completeness and insures collection of necessary insurance / demographic information
- Completes Daily Balance Checklist after each shift. Includes all forms of payment are accounted for and documented
QualificationsWhat Qualifications you will need:
- 1 year of clinical experience in a patient care setting is preferred
- Obtain BLS certification within 30 days of start required
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work with multiple computer programs
HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune's list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the Fortune 500 list. In addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications, and/or are actively interviewing. Apply Today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Potential Military Occupational Specialist matches include these Army MOS codes: 68A, 68B, 68D, 68F, 68G, 68H, 68J, 68K, 68L, 68M, 68N, 68Q, 68S, 68U, 68V, 68W, 68X, 68Y. Potential Air Force AFSC Codes: 4A0X1, 4A1X1, 4A2X1, 4H0X1, 4J0X1,4P0X1, 4J0X1,4V0X1.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website