DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
CareNow is HCA Healthcare's fastest growing line of business, and is a national leader in urgent care medicine. We provide superior quality and convenience care for your schedule. With more than 150 clinics, we are a collection of motivated healthcare professionals just like you who are committed to excellence in every patient interaction. We are looking to hire a Occupational Marketing Representative for our San Antonio CareNow Market.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, and employee stock purchase program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunitySales and marketing activities to increase occupational medicine visits to CareNow Urgent Care centers. The Occupational Marketing Representative obtains new corporate accounts as well as provides support to existing accounts. The sales rep should also be seeking opportunities to increase business from existing accounts for additional services such as wellness events, flu shots, onsite services, etc.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Cover a designated territory to obtain occupational services revenue via direct sales to companies by mailing marketing materials, telephone soliciting, cold calling in person and appointment setting with key personnel. Sell on-the-job injury care, pre-employment medical and wellness services and various onsite services to existing and potential clients. Extensive driving throughout the assigned market is required as part of the job function.
- Report all sales activity, new accounts, commissions, clinic volume, clinic revenue and other various reports to sales manager.
- Schedule and conduct tours of the clinics with existing and potential clients to facilitate an employer/ provider relationship.
- Complete and submit bids, proposals and pricing agreements as required for territory accounts.
- Establish and implement the client's unique protocol via the preference card for the purpose of correctly processing the client's employees through the medical centers. Ascertain authorization personnel, billing information, injury care protocol, drug screening requirements as well as any additional medical services desired. Determine reporting information for all services and work with clinic personnel to ensure the employers protocol is adhered to.
- Promote positive relationships with corporate clients. Maintain and update client account information as needed on an ongoing basis. Provide customer service to the client and act as a liaison to resolve any complaints or issues in the clinics or with the services the client is receiving.
- Inform clients of changes in services, pricing, regulations or procedures. The Marketing Rep is the main point of contact for the client.
- Attend health, safety and wellness fairs as requested by clients and potential clients.
- Assistant with other special projects, tasks and events as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Sales experience required
- Medical experience preferred
- None required
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website