DescriptionSHIFT: Mixed (rotating weekends)
We are seeking a Front Desk Supervisor like you to join our organization.
CareNow is HCA Healthcare's fastest growing line of business, and is a national leader in urgent care medicine. We provide superior quality and convenience care for your schedule. With more than 150 clinics, we are a collection of motivated healthcare professionals just like you who are committed to excellence in every patient interaction. We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity!
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
· Leads by example and is a positive role model. Ensures FDC leads by example as well.
· Participates in and supports methods of measuring patient satisfaction.
· Ensures that all employees understand that the patient in the clinic is our top priority at all times.
· Ensures our occupational clients are made a top priority in the clinic and that all staff members are following the company preference card.
· Ensures each team member is properly trained and capable of working independently as a productive team member.
· Proactively works to fill open shifts, and has a back-up plan in place by required deadline.
· Assists with holding all staff accountable to uphold the requirements to work all shifts (days, evenings and weekends).
· Ensures all HIPAA forms are completed in compliance with policies, rules and regulations.
· Oversees medical information requests. Must ensure staff is properly trained on releasing medical records. This includes attorney's office request or any third party request that should be given out by the medical records department.
· Relays pertinent information to Center Manager, Front Desk Coordinator, Front Desk Regional Manager and Area Manager regarding personnel problems.
· Oversees implementation of new company policies and procedures at the clinic level.
· Front Desk Training – rotating classes amongst the FDS team..
· 2 years of experience in medical benefits and insurance verifications .
· 3 years of experience in medical front office position.
· 2 – 3 years of experience in a lead or training role is required.
· Must have proficient computer skills, the use of email and general knowledge of Word and Excel
· Must maintain a valid driver's license and active vehicle insurance as traveling to clinics for assistant is required.EDUCATION:
· High school graduate or equivalent is required. Associates or Bachelors in a Healthcare related study is preferred.We believe in going above and beyond, and feel that there is no nobler pursuit than that of caring for and improving human life. We hope you'll join us on our mission!
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website