Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application for our Front Desk Coordinator opening with CareNow today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.Benefits
At CareNow, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K(100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
We are seeking a(an) Front Desk Coordinator for our team to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. Did you get into our industry for these reasons? We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply!Job Summary and Qualifications
Seeking a Front Desk Coordiantor like you who provides expertise and to be a champion of patient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do.
In this role, you will:
* Monitor patient flow to ensure clinic is operating efficiently including monitoring wait times and the Web Check-in process.
* Assist with management of daily clinic operations including ensuring the clinic is opened and closed in appropriately and in a timely manner.
* Supervise and train front desk staff to ensure that all financial policies, timekeeping/attendance, established practices, and standards are followed.
* Assist with managing individual or team performance including managing visitor issues or complaints and providing necessary follow-up training to staff when needed.
* Create a work schedule for all patient representatives based on clinic needs.
* Partner with marketing to correctly implement and maintain marketing programs.
* Prepare for and successfully completes clinic audits, reviews, and surveys.
You Will Need:
* 1+ year of experience in a medical office setting
* 1+ year of experience in the supervision of staff is helpful
* Experience using an EHR system is beneficial
* To obtain a BLS Certification is required within 30 days of start.
* Within 3 months of employment or promotion, must obtain Federal Breath Alcohol Screening Certification and Federal Drug Screening Certification.
The CareNow Urgent Care Clinic hours of operations are Monday through Friday from 8am – 9pm, Saturday 8am – 8pm, and Sunday 8am – 5pm. You must have the flexibility to work during those hours.What qualifications you will need:
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
CareNow delivers quality, convenient, patient-centered urgent care with unparalleled service. We are in more than 100 urgent care clinics around the United States. We are committed to staffing our clinics with the most qualified and experienced providers. Our providers are dedicated to improving lives and leading the charge in urgent care medicine. Our physician-guided focus is centered on providing extensive resources. And we provide support to our growing CareNow® physician team. Our doctors and medical staff are trained in family practice, emergency medicine or internal medicine. We offer a wide range of primary and urgent care services for the entire family. CareNow is an affiliate of HCA Healthcare.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Across HCA Healthcare's more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a healthier tomorrow."- Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Executive
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply for our Front Desk Coordinator opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website