DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Social Worker / Therapist - Behavioral Health Outpatient (PHP / IOP)
**Up to $10,000 sign-on bonus for eligible candidates.**
Plans and conducts group therapy sessions for Partial Hospital and Intensive Outpatient Programs. Assesses patients for program participation, conducts family sessions, and participates in treatment team. Completes all necessary patient documentation including daily group notes and recovery plans.
- Master's Degree in Social Work, Clinical Therapy, or similar education in which appropriate licensure can be obtained required
- One of the following Florida licenses required:
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW); or
- Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist (LMFT); or
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC)
- BLS-American Heart Association BLS Provider issued card required
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with psychiatric clients required
- Experience in psychiatric outpatient setting preferred
- Experience working with child/adolescent a plus
- Group Therapy experience preferred
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES:
- Reads and writes Basic English with the basic skills necessary to read, document and review medical records.
- Be able to handle multiple task pertaining to patient issues.
- Be able to work in a team environment.
- A firm background in social service practice, patient aftercare and discharge planning.
- Ability to listen, empathize and respond to patient, family, internal and external partner's needs.
- Basic computer skills
Capital Regional Medical Center is a fully-accredited healthcare facility with more than 1,100 employees and 500 physicians. A 266-bed, acute-care hospital that offers 24/7 Emergency Services in Leon and Gadsden Counties including a Pediatric ER and an Express Care ER. We also offer a Bariatric Center, Behavioral Health Center, Cancer Center, Chest Pain Center w/PCI, Comprehensive Breast Center, Family Center, Heart & Vascular Center, Orthopedic/Spine Center, Physical Therapy Services, Stroke Center, Surgical Services, Wound Healing Center, Network-of-Care Affiliated Physician Practices, and more.
Capital Regional Behavioral Health Center Outpatient Services offers a Partial Hospitalization Program & an Intensive Outpatient Program.
The Partial Hospitalization Program includes a minimum of four group therapy sessions per day and approximately 35 hours per week of therapeutic group activities. The Intensive Outpatient Program includes 15 hours of therapeutic group activities per week.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. We offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs.
Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
An EEO/AA Employer M/F/V/D
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website