SERVER JOB DESCRIPTION
You are applying for work for a franchisee (RAMB Co. ) of Buffalo Wild Wings, not Buffalo Wild Wings Corporate, or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.
The primary purpose of this position is to create a unique and personal experience for Buffalo Wild Wing's Guests by
enthusiastically and effectively presenting food and beverage options in an informative, friendly, and enthusiastic manner.
This role will focus their attention on Guests in the restaurant area of the restaurant.
CORE JOB FUNCTIONS/RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Provide warm welcome to Guests upon arrival and personally engage Guests through conversations supporting current
sports events and other promotional activity or Guest areas of interest
* Effectively present food and beverage options in an informative, friendly, and enthusiastic manner
* Read table to provide a unique, personalized experience to Guests through personal connections and genuine
interactions in a professional manner
* Inform Guests of specials and/or promotions(food and beverage), answer questions pertaining to the food and beverage
menus, and be prepared to make suggestions to enhance the Guest's dining experience and increase ticket sales
* Write Guest food orders on slips, memorize orders, and enter orders into Point of Sale system for transmittal to kitchen
* Check Guest identification to ensure they meet minimum age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages
* Serve food and/or beverages to Guests to ensure an exceptional dining experience
* Check with Guests to ensure they are enjoying their meals and anticipate any need for corrective action to ensure
Guest satisfaction - Inform Managers as needed
* Correctly enter all orders and requests into Point of Sale system for accurate inventory and communication with Heart
* Apply expert knowledge of specs to make genuine recommendations for all menu items
* Follow steps of service and other CSP's (Company Standard Procedures)
* Remove dishes and glasses from tables or counters, and take them to the kitchen for cleaning
* Collect and accurately process Guest payments
* Bus tables and ensure marketing materials and menus are positioned appropriately per CSP's
The physical demands for this position are sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
Apply on company website