Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a(an) Endoscopy Tech PRN? At Brownsville Surgicenter, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.Benefits
At Brownsville Surgicenter, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Endoscopy Tech PRN like you to be a part of our team.Job Summary and Qualifications
As an Endoscopy Tech, under the direction of a GI/Endoscopy Nurse, you will contribute to the company's mission and vision by assisting with the care of patients undergoing GI/Endoscopy procedures.
What you will do in this role:
* Maintain a sanitary environment for your patient
* You will demonstrate knowledge of high disinfection and sterilization of endoscopy equipment
* You will prepare the endoscopy unit adequately and ensure availability of necessary GI equipment and supplies
* You will clean GI treatment rooms between procedures and prepare rooms for the next case
* You will assist in the maintenance, care and labeling of specimens
* You will identify specimen with the surgeon and pass to the circulating RN
Qualifications you will need:
* Graduate of an accredited Surgical Technology program preferred
* One year acute care experience, preferably in an ambulatory surgery center
* Valid BCLS Certification upon employment***online certification not acceptable
Brownsville Surgery Center opened in 2020 in Brownsville, Texas. We offer Gastroenterology Services to the surrounding communities. Our services include EGD, Colonoscopy, Flexible Sigmoidoscopy, ERCP, EUS, Capsule Endoscopy, SmartPill Motility Study, and Hemorrhoid Ligation.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Endoscopy Tech PRN opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website