Do you have the career opportunities as a Home Health Sales Representative you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Brookdale Home Health which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.Benefits
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Brookdale Home Health, we offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a Home Health Sales Representative where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!Job Summary and Qualifications
Responsible for overall coordination of business development and education of patients, insurance companies, physicians, hospitals, nurses, community resources, other health care specialists and the local community. Ensures continuity of care, smooth interaction and communication between all involved in patient care activities. In conjunction with the Director of Clinical Services, is responsible for development of home health programs in the general community.
What you will do in this role:
- Visits and establishes rapport and relationships with referral sources to include educational services and presentation of business plans
- Supports and participates in the marketing functions to ensure engagement in community networking
- Communicates progress of all activities to appropriate leaders
- Responsible for identifying new markets to promote services to
What qualifications you will need:
- Bachelor's Degree with a major in Marketing, and/or Licensed Nurse preferred
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in sales or public relations, preferably in a home health care company
- Reliable transportation and proof of valid automobile liability insurance
- Must have valid driver's license
- Local travel required
Our home health agency is committed to providing excellent, multidisciplinary services delivered by an experienced team of healthcare professionals. We offer skilled nursing, therapy, and social work services in the comfort of our patient's homes. Under the supervision of a physician, our team of professionals develop an individualized plan of care for patients with the goal of restoring independence as quickly as possible.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Home Health Sales Representative opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website