Want to join a team of daring managers who care without reservations or limits? Our Brookdale Home Health team is looking for a Clinical Manager RN - Home Health. HCA Healthcare is an advanced healthcare network that has committed up to $300 million to our incredible team members over the course of three years.Benefits
We are committed to providing our executives the support they need. At Brookdale Home Health, we offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
HCA Healthcare is committed to research and clinical protocols. Do you want to impact standards of care and save lives across the country? Apply today to our Clinical Manager RN - Home Health and be a part of the innovation of ideas.Job Summary and Qualifications
Responsible for the planning, coordination, and delivery of quality interdisciplinary home health care services. Will ensure compliance to federal/state standards and clinical best practices.
What you will do in this role:
- Supervises, monitors, and ensures competencies and performance of assigned home health care team(s)
- Supervises ongoing case management of all patients ensuring an accurate evaluation and treatment plan, maintaining our quality model, and utilizing services appropriately to achieve optimal outcomes.
- Reviews electronically submitted documentation and provides feedback to clinicians regarding deficiencies or OASIS corrections (with feedback from Quality Review Specialist) to ensure the medical records reflect compliance with medical necessity, homebound status, visit utilization, and documentation of individualized patient assessment and transition (discharge) planning.
- Reviews agency assigned team outcome data, participates in and facilitates improvement activities for agency quality and outcome performance.
- Reviews patient schedules to ensure appropriate coordination of care and clinical needs and ensures efficiency of clinical associates.
- Serves as an educator and mentor for assigned home health care team regarding home health documentation, including addressing deficiencies in clinical documentation, inconsistencies, clinical standards of care, and compliance.
- Two years of experience within a licensed and certified (Medicare) home health agency required
- Competent in Federal (Medicare) and Local standards including Conditions of Participation and Local Coverage Determinations
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Certifications, Licenses, and other Special Requirements
- Current/Active Registered Nurse (RN) License within practice state required
- Reliable transportation and proof of valid automobile liability insurance
- Must have valid driver's license
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to its patients, colleagues and communities. Help guide our team as a(an) Clinical Manager RN - Home Health and help us improve more lives in more ways.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website