Here at Boston Market, we are Far From Fries. Are you looking to feed your career, not just a time clock? We have a career path to fit your personal and professional growth goals. Shift Supervisors will join our diverse and loyal team, working together to achieve great results, tackle challenges and have fun along the way. A career at Boston Market means more: it means flexible hours, wholesome food, friendships that last and customer service we can be proud of every day.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Discounted meals while you're on the clock
- Corporate Discount Programs
- Daily Pay Opportunities
- Medical, dental, vision insurance (eligible after one-year anniversary)
- College Partnerships for Discounted Tuition Rates
- We actively engage in philanthropic endeavors including our work for Give Kids the World Village.
Required Education and Experience:
- High school or GED required.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including opening, closing, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
Boston Market Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status or veteran status.
Apply on company website