Bob's FP&A team is seeking a highly motivated and detail oriented Senior Financial Analyst to join the team. The Senior Financial Analyst partners cross functionally in all areas of the business to perform complex financial and operational analysis and modeling. This position will play a key role in providing analytical support and consistency to business related strategies, initiatives, and activities to maximize value, minimize risk, and help to guide more informed decision making. This role is critical in supporting the development of short-term and long-term financial objectives and providing a deep understanding of current business performance.
Who We Are
Bob's Discount Furniture is so much more than just a furniture store. We are a growing coast-to-coast retailer with 165 stores in 24 states.
How We Will Support You
At Bob's we understand there are many companies you can choose to work for, so, along with exceptional opportunities for career growth we offer a fun team-oriented work environment and great benefits! Let us tell you more.
Benefits & Perks- We believe in supporting our employees and their families in the best way possible. We focus on three core wellness pillars: Emotional, Physical and Financial. Below are just some of the benefits that we offer:
- Feeling under the weather, we've got you covered! We offer National Health, Dental and Vision coverage
- Paid Vacation, Personal Days, Sick Days, Holidays, work anniversary and your Birthday! After all, your birthday should be a holiday
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan – Generous Company match!
- Pet Insurance
- Life insurance – Employer-paid basic Life Insurance, with the option to add Voluntary Life Insurance as well!
- Financial and Wellness Plans
- Our prices are already low, but why not more! Generous Employee Discount
- Employee Discounts through the “Hays Perks discount program”
- And so much more!
Culture and Core Values- At Bob's we have a set of core values that shape the decisions we make every day and help define our company culture. These values comprise what we call "The Bob's Way." Honesty, Integrity, Transparency, Community, Safety, Diversity, Accountability and Fun.
Learn and Grow- Professional Development through Workday Learning, Tuition Reimbursement and the BDF Education Foundation Scholarship Program open to employees and their dependents.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business, or analytical field (Mathematics, Statistics, etc.)
- 5+ years of finance experience in analytic roles, preferably within a retail environment
- Familiarity with data warehouse and planning tool software; Oracle EPM experience a plus
- Strong understanding of financial statements; ability to read and interpret financial documents and models
- Strong technical skills and ability to work in different systems to retrieve, compile, validate and analyze large amounts of data
- Ability to build partnerships across all levels of the organization, influence decisions, and work in a collaborative style with strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and financial modeling skills
- Ability to develop thoughtful and easy to follow presentations to effectively communicate information and proposals to key stakeholders
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Demonstrate high level of intellectual curiosity that translates into new approaches to business issues
- Quick learner and adaptable problem solver when faced with new issues or challenges
- Thrive in a high performance, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Strong time management skills with the ability to balance multiple projects, prioritize, and meet necessary deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Power BI or similar data visualization tools
Salary Range: 75,000-95,000
Expected Base Pay Not Including Potential Commissions, Incentive, Bonus, etc. Opportunities:75k-90k
Bob's Discount Furniture is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to reasonably accommodating qualified persons with disabilities to enable them to perform the essential duties of their position.
Apply on company website