Description and Requirements From core to cloud to edge, BMC delivers the software and services that enable over 10,000 global customers, including 84% of the Forbes Global 100, to thrive in their ongoing evolution to an Autonomous Digital Enterprise. A dynamic individual who has a good understanding of the software product development life cycle and believes in delivering quality products & strives for excellence & innovation.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
- A team member who is passionate about quality and demonstrates creativity and innovation in enhancing the product, with excellent problem solving, debugging, analytical and communication skills.
- Works with internal groups like Development, QA, and other stakeholders through the development cycle.
- Ability to quickly learn new languages and technologies as required for successful project delivery.
- Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors.
- Quickly develop a working knowledge of many products and integrations.
- Proactive in learning new versions, products, modules
- Assist in managing quality initiatives
- Good written and oral communication skills in English.
- BE/BTech/ OR equivalent experience in programming software for systems and/or applications. Bachelor's degree in computer science or related disciplines preferred
- Should be proficient in Software fundamentals
- 2+ years of experience with Engineering (QA, Development, Test)
- Good knowledge of the following technologies:
- Core & Advanced Java
- Experience in writing SQL queries
- Windows, UNIX (LINUX, Solaris), HPUX, AIX Operating Systems
- Databases: MS Access/ Oracle / SQL Server
- Scripting knowledge (Python/Perl/Shell)
- Excellent Troubleshooting and Problem-solving skills
- Competence in MS Office products – MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Knowledge of DevOps concepts & Agile Development- added advantage
It is the policy of BMC Software to afford equal opportunity for employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, history of disability, ancestry, citizenship status, political affiliation, religion, gender, transgender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, status as a parent, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or other factors prohibited by law, and to prohibit harassment or retaliation based on any of these factors. BMC never asks for payment from individuals seeking employment with the company.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, visit the accommodation request page.
- < Back to search results
Apply on company website