RN - $10,000 Sign On Bonus
LPN - $2,500 Sign On Bonus
PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION
The primary purpose of this position is to coordinate total nursing care for residents. Participates in resident and family teaching and provides leadership by working cooperatively in maintaining standards for professional nursing practice in a clinical setting and in accordance with current applicable federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations, Birchaven Village & Independence House policy and procedure, Birchaven Village & Independence House ethical statement and resident rights, subject to the employee handbook.
- Graduate of an approved school of nursing.
- Licensed Registered Nurse with the State of Ohio.
- Maximum exposure in regard to universal precautions
- Positive service-oriented interpersonal and communication skills required.
- Must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to needs of the residents served on his/her neighborhood.
- Must demonstrate basic knowledge of the principles related to the aging adult and problems associated with aging.
- Possess the ability to assess data reflective of the resident status and interpret the appropriate information needed to identify each residents needs.
- Provide care needed as directed by policy and procedure within the scope of an RN license.
This position requires a full range of body motion with intermittent walking, lifting, bending, climbing, squatting, kneeling, twisting, sitting and standing. The associate will be required to lift 50 pounds or more. This position requires individuals to lift above the shoulders. The associate must have corrected vision and hearing in the normal range. The individual must have excellent verbal communications skills to perform daily tasks.
This position is classified at risk for possible occupational exposure to blood borne pathogens (HBV, HIV etc.)
Apply on company website