Do you want to work in a fast-paced and exciting environment, where no two days are the same? In this role you assist our Project Support Coordinator on Client Site in Auburn Hills, MI. with responsibilities related to the planning and implementation of client programs from concept through execution.
Project Support Coordinator
Full-time, Auburn Hills, MI
We're BCD Travel, one of the world's leading corporate travel management companies with offices around the globe. We help our clients travel smart and achieve more. People join our company because we provide a dynamic work environment, where no two days are the same. And our people stay with us because we care about their work-life balance. But don't just take our word for it: we've been voted top place to work and recognized by Investors In People, Flexjobs and Forbes.
In this role you will support the setup portion of the program cycle and focus on the second phase and the reconciliation process.
A snapshot of this opportunity
- You will support program process from conception to execution with project managers
- You will be responsible for assisting with different aspects of project execution (including program logistics management, venue and speaker confirmation, registration monitoring, travel coordination, and creation of program materials)
- Your knowledge and application of travel supplier rules is welcomed
- With your knowledge of the travel policy, you will guide and advise the customer
- You will work across multiple programs (and potentially multiple projects) and prioritizes work assignments for effective program management.
- You will facilitate FedEX process management from upload, coding, prioritization, and input to coding for final reconciliation.
How can you set yourself apart
- Experience in an administrative or project management support role. Must be able to manage time and prioritize work effectively, be a team player, work independently, meet stringent deadlines, and work well under pressure.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, particularly Word and Excel and generating Excel reports
- Comfort with data management software [training provided]
- BS/BA degree
- Support experience within a marketing or field-focused functional area
- Affinity for program data management, from logistics to financial reporting
- Demonstrated excellent professional customer service and problem resolution skills
- You have strong customer relations and customer-facing skills
What we offer you
At BCD Travel, we work with highly motivated and passionate people. We value open communication, collaboration, and a flexible work-life balance. We offer unique, often global, experiences that empower you to develop and grow within the organization. Sustainability and helping others is also high on our list. We make a difference through charitable activities in our communities across the globe.
BCD Travel helps companies make the most of what they spend on travel. We give travelers innovative tools that keep them safe and productive and help them make good choices on the road. We partner with travel and procurement leaders to simplify the complexities of business travel, drive savings and satisfaction, and move whole companies toward their goals. In short, we help our clients travel smart and achieve more. We make this happen in 109 countries with a global client retention rate of 98%, the highest in the industry. For more information, visit www.bcdtravel.com.
Create your profile and upload your resume/cover letter via our website. Feel free to reach out to us with any questions via firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: send your application via the website only.
Stay informed about new career opportunities at BCD Travel
Use the 'notify me' button in our careers center to be one of the first to hear about interesting opportunities in the future. On the left-hand side of the screen, you can select filters to see updates on all vacancies that match your interest.
*Note: We'll give preference to internal and/or furloughed employees.
Apply on company website