Do you want to work in a fast-paced and exciting environment, where no two days are the same? We're looking for a Information Security Auditor to join BCD Travel.
Information Security Auditor
We're BCD Travel, one of the world's leading corporate travel management companies with offices around the globe. We help our clients travel smart and achieve more. People join our company because we provide a dynamic work environment, where no two days are the same. And our people stay with us because we care about their work-life balance. But don't just take our word for it: we've been voted top place to work and recognized by Investors In People, Flexjobs and Forbes.
In this role you will support and enforce security controls in alignment with the established Security policies, guidelines, and leading best practices. You will also be aware of business needs and will work to maintain presence of security controls throughout the BCD Travel operating environment.
A snapshot of this opportunity
- Promote and exhibit collaboration and positive teamwork
- Provide high quality customer service by listening and understanding the needs of the users
- Evaluate and implement methods to continually improve security and assist business with reducing risks
- Leverage industry leading knowledge to analyze and assess gaps and provide recommendations for remediation
- Assess gaps and develop remediation plans, integrate, and implement security requirements into business requirements
- Assess and communicate security control strengths and opportunities with relevant stakeholders
- Identify, classify and respond to threats using industry leading practices and in accordance with data classification
- Develop, implement, and report metrics to monitor use of information management investments and secure operations
How you can set yourself apart
- Bachelor's Degree (B.A., B.S.), or equivalent combination of education and experience in Information Security, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, International business, or related curriculum
- Experience in the field or in a related area
- Relevant general Information Technology experience
- Aptitude to prioritize and load balance sensitive projects concurrently
- Security industry relevant certifications such as CISA, CIA, CISM, CISSP, NIST CSF, HISP, PMP
- Experience with SOC 2, ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013, PCI DSS 3.2 requirements
What we offer you
At BCD Travel, we work with highly motivated and passionate people. We value open communication, collaboration, and a flexible work-life balance. We offer unique, often global, experiences that empower you to develop and grow within the organization. Sustainability and helping others is also high on our list. We make a difference through charitable activities in our communities across the globe.
BCD Travel helps companies make the most of what they spend on travel. We give travelers innovative tools that keep them safe and productive and help them make good choices on the road. We partner with travel and procurement leaders to simplify the complexities of business travel, drive savings and satisfaction, and move whole companies toward their goals. In short, we help our clients travel smart and achieve more. We make this happen in 109 countries with a global client retention rate of 98%, the highest in the industry. For more information, visit www.bcdtravel.com.
Create your profile and upload your resume/cover letter via our website. Feel free to reach out to us with any questions via firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: send your application via the website only.
Stay informed about new career opportunities at BCD Travel
Use the 'notify me' button in our careers center to be one of the first to hear about interesting opportunities in the future. On the left-hand side of the screen, you can select filters to see updates on all vacancies that match your interest.
*Note: We'll give preference to internal and/or furloughed employees.
Apply on company website