Do you want to work in a fast-paced and exciting environment, where no two days are the same? We're looking for a Customer Community Manager to join BCD Travel.
Customer Community Manager
Fulltime, homebased in the U.S.
We're BCD Travel, one of the world's leading corporate travel management companies with offices around the globe. At BCD Travel, we are committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection not only with our products and services, also with our career opportunities. But don't just take our word for it: we've been voted top place to work and recognized by Investors In People, Flexjobs and Forbes.
BCD Travel has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Community Manager to join our Client Lifecycle Team, which is part of the broader Product Planning and Development Team. In this role you will be responsible for supporting our existing customer community product as well as aid in the planning and implementation of new functionality. As a part of the product team you will assist with the full development life-cycle from gathering requirements and feedback to configuring the Salesforce application that will deliver a best in class customer experience.
A snapshot of this opportunity
- Gather insights from different media sources, check the statistics and research libraries for supporting information or make a request to investigate a new area
- Monitor your product development project to ensure its on-scope and on-schedule
- Make sure your assigned products/projects have sound business plans, identify and gather requirements translating information, best practice, scalable solutions with a focus on exceptional user experience
- Identify current market needs and possible future gaps in our offering and conduct feasibility studies to bring ideas forward
- Engage with your peers across departments, support your colleagues with their projects and reach out when you need to be supported
- Building relationships with our vendors; listen to their thoughts and concerns and foster ways to work together
- Conduct a competitive analysis for your assigned products to show how we compare on the market
- Feedback on your discussions with peers to ensure great ideas are spread
How you can set yourself apart
- Strong Salesforce product knowledge and at least 3 years of recent experience as Salesforce (Lightning) Administrator
- Knowledge Microsoft Office Products, and collaborative software used for projects with remote team members and stakeholders
- Capable of managing and working in a virtual and multinational team environment
- Excellent time-management and project-management skills: you'll be constantly challenged to balance multiple initiatives, projects, and perspectives
- Product development experience
- Project management experience
- Able to motivate yourself and be able to get up to speed quickly - functioning independently in a supportive team
What we offer you
At BCD Travel, we work with highly motivated and passionate people. We value open communication, collaboration, and a flexible work-life balance. We offer unique, often global, experiences that empower you to develop and grow within the organization. Sustainability and helping others is also high on our list. We make a difference through charitable activities in our communities across the globe.
BCD Travel helps companies make the most of what they spend on travel. We give travelers innovative tools that keep them safe and productive and help them make good choices on the road. We partner with travel and procurement leaders to simplify the complexities of business travel, drive savings and satisfaction, and move whole companies toward their goals. In short, we help our clients travel smart and achieve more. We make this happen in 109 countries with a global client retention rate of 98%, the highest in the industry. For more information, visit www.bcdtravel.com.
Create your profile and upload your resume/cover letter via our website. Feel free to reach out to us with any questions via firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: send your application via the website only.
Stay informed about new career opportunities at BCD Travel
Use the 'notify me' button in our careers center to be one of the first to hear about interesting opportunities in the future. On the left-hand side of the screen, you can select filters to see updates on all vacancies that match your interest.
*Note: We'll give preference to internal and/or furloughed employees.
Apply on company website