Are you looking for an international career in client technology and do you have at least 5 years client technology & configurations experience? If you're up for a challenge in a complex, yet fun, environment, join our EMEA Client Technology Team.
Configuration Manager Client Technology
Fulltime, (home)based in Europe
We're BCD Travel, one of the world's leading corporate travel management companies with offices around the globe. We help our clients travel smart and achieve more. People join our company because we provide a dynamic work environment, where no two days are the same. And our people stay with us because we care about their work-life balance. But don't just take our word for it: we've been voted top place to work and recognized by Investors In People, Flexjobs and Forbes.
In this role you focus on creating and analyzing management reports using revenue and cost analysis. In this role you provide the necessary analysis and data in order to advice managers and executives on relevant economic developments using revenue and cost analysis.
A snapshot of this opportunity
- Oversee projects on behalf of Client Technology
- Handle the day to day system administration of existing customers using one or more client technology solutions like an online booking tool
- Handle request coming in from the Travel Manager and Account Team
- Work on different customer assignments such as site reviews, in close cooperation with account management and the operational teams
- With your strong operational background and GDS knowledge you are able to take care of day to day changes and updates
How you can set yourself apart
- Good knowledge of Sabre (2nd or 3rd GDS is a plus)
- Solid experience in the administration on the online booking tool Concur (2nd OBT is a plus)
- Minimum 5 years' experience in the travel industry
- Experience in process management (design, document and implement processes)
- Good analytical thinking skills
- Great empathy for customer needs and patience with demanding customers
- Good command of German and English language
About the Department
Client Technology is a global department and is responsible for the support of our Client Technology solutions. This support is offered to our corporate customer and the respective end users. The Configuration Management team consists out of 30 members who are stationed in various countries across the world.
What we offer you
At BCD Travel, we work with highly motivated and passionate people. We value open communication, collaboration, and a flexible work-life balance. We offer unique, often global, experiences that empower you to develop and grow within the organization. Sustainability and helping others is also high on our list. We make a difference through charitable activities in our communities across the globe.
BCD Travel helps companies make the most of what they spend on travel. We give travelers innovative tools that keep them safe and productive and help them make good choices on the road. We partner with travel and procurement leaders to simplify the complexities of business travel, drive savings and satisfaction, and move whole companies toward their goals. In short, we help our clients travel smart and achieve more. We make this happen in 109 countries with a global client retention rate of 98%, the highest in the industry. For more information, visit www.bcdtravel.com.
Create your profile and upload your resume/cover letter via our website. Feel free to reach out to us with any questions via firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: send your application via the website only.
Stay informed about new career opportunities at BCD Travel
Use the 'notify me' button in our careers center to be one of the first to hear about interesting opportunities in the future. On the left-hand side of the screen, you can select filters to see updates on all vacancies that match your interest.
*Note: We'll give preference to internal and/or furloughed employees
Apply on company website