BC/BE Internal Medicine - Join Established & Growing Practice in Growing Phoenix Suburbs
Excellent opportunity exists for a BE/BC Internal Medicine physician to join Banner Health Centers & Clinics in the peaceful, growing community of Queen Creek. If you are looking for an opportunity to work in an outpatient setting with the ability to focus on clinical and patient excellence, then look no further! This is a physician-led group surrounded by excellent support, financial stability, and a focus on patient and provider wellness. We are hiring for a small established practice with plans for expansion over the next couple years.
A description of our clinics:
- Mon-Fri with limited call, phone call consult only
- Average patient volume: 18-24/day
- 36 hours of patient contact; 4 hours admin time
- Medical Assistants, Front Desk, and leadership support provided
- Clinical responsibilities to include all ages, wellness and chronic care disease management, as well as specialized procedures according to candidate's interest
We seek candidates who:
- Are Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family Medicine, Med-Peds or IM
- Prefers to see all ages
- Comfortable supervising APP staff
- Patient-focused, friendly and willing to collaborate in a team environment
Get a feel for these special locations:
Our busy health center in Queen Creek includes primary care services with chronic disease management, Medicare wellness, physicals, well-child examinations, acute care visits and minor in-office procedures. We are adding a physician to this location due to growing volumes. The area is a sunny, growing community that is convenient to some of the state's largest employers, possesses a sense of community, and is a short drive to world-class entertainment, professional sports, and year 'round outdoor activities!
Banner Health total compensation package includes:
- Salary base plus incentives
- Relocation Assistance
- Paid CME days with allowance
- Fully paid occurrence based malpractice
- Excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family
- Focus on physician well-being and development
- These locations qualify for federal loan forgiveness
Banner Health is a financially sound non-profit organization, with a Fitch rating of AA-. We are physician-led, and value the voice of our providers. We take pride in being integrated and innovative, developing ways to make Health Care Made Easier, Life Made Better. Discover for yourself the benefits of working with the support of Banner Health and having access to the latest technology, a multitude of yearlong outdoor activity options, from hiking, cycling to boating to golf, to simply sitting and enjoying some of Mother Nature's most astounding creations. When it comes to a variety of lifestyle and leisure choices like this, you just can't beat Arizona.
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration.
Facility & Location InformationBanner Medical Group - Queen Creek / Florence / San Tan Valley
Multiple Locations, Queen Creek, AZ Physician-Internal Medicine
BC/BE Internal Medicine - Join Established & Growing Practice in Growing Phoenix SuburbsExcellent opportunity exist...
Apply on company website