The selected candidate will provide innovative Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) solutions and guidance to NAWCAD 4.11.7 for the stand-up, implementation, and sustainment of the AN/SPN-50(V) Radar Set. The selected candidate should have understanding and mastery of the Navy Modernization Process and will assist NAWCAD 4.11.7 navigate the complex processes and procedures required to successfully coordinate shipboard installation. Will be responsible for providing spares analysis and sustainment planning, as well as spearheading the provisioning processes needed to stand-up NAVSUP and Life-Cycle Sustainment support for the system. Primary responsibilities will include:
- Developing and coordinating the approval of shipboard modernization documentation such as Ship Change Documents (SCDs), NDE alteration records, C5IMP Baseline Modification Requests (NDE-AMPS Risk Forms), Electronic Target Configuration Date (TCD) Waivers Risk Assessment Messages, and Late Add Requests.
- Monitoring ship availability schedules and maintaining installation fielding plan
- Developing Electronic Regional Maintenance & Modernization Coordination Office (RMMCO) documentation, as well as Quality Assurance (QA) and Alteration Installation Team (AIT) workbooks for shipboard installations
- Reviewing and updating Ship Project Directive (SPD Part III), Schedule A, and Engineering Change Request (ECR) documentation for SCN Installations
- Developing ILS products such as Allowance Parts Lists (APLs), ILS Certifications, ILS Checklists, and Configuration Data Management Database-Open Architecture (CDMD-OA) work packages.
- Assisting with the development of Technical Manuals, Field Change Bulletins, Installation Control Drawings, and Users Logistics Support Summaries (ULSS)
- Developing and maintaining system DD-61 nomenclature requests within Joint Electronic Type Designation Automated System (JETDAS)
- Assigning Reference Designations and Source Maintenance and Recovery (SM&R) Coding and developing Provisioning Parts Lists (PPLs) & Provisioning Technical Documentation (PTD) for submission into Integrated Computer Aided Provisioning System (ICAPS)
- Developing and maintaining system configuration documentation. Performing configuration management of system level drawings and procedures.
- Utilizing Open Architectural Retrieval System (OARS) to obtain ship 2-Kilo information in order to execute system reliability & maintainability analysis and reporting.
- Researching and developing case responses to DLA-339 Engineering Support Requests and Fleet COSAL Feedback Reports
- Researching and reporting material obsolescence in accordance with DMSMS practices
- Assisting with the development of Engineering Change Proposals and Life Cycle Extension efforts.
Relocation assistance may be available for qualified candidate. Applicants must be currently residing in or willing to relocate to St. Mary's County, Maryland or surrounding areas.
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
High school diploma and 6-8 years of Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) experience with 2 years specific to Navy Shipboard Systems
Ability to obtain and maintain the required security clearance
ILS experience developing the following for U.S. Navy Shipboard Systems:
Ship Change Documents (SCDs)
NDE alteration records
C5IMP Baseline Modification Requests (NDE-AMPS Risk Forms)
Electronic Target Configuration Date (TCD) Waivers Risk Assessment Messages, and Late Add Requests
Electronic Regional Maintenance & Modernization Coordination Office (RMMCO) documentation, as well as Quality Assurance (QA) and Alteration Installation Team (AIT) workbooks
Allowance Parts Lists (APLs)
ILS Certifications and Checklists
Configuration Data Management Database-Open Architecture (CDMD-OA) work packages
Experience with the following:
Utilizing Open Architectural Retrieval System (OARS) to obtain ship 2-Kilo information
Assigning Reference Designations and Source Maintenance and Recovery (SM&R) Coding
Developing Provisioning Parts Lists (PPLs) & Provisioning Technical Documentation (PTD) for submission into Integrated Computer Aided Provisioning System (ICAPS)
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Apply on company website