1. Receives, stores and issues Government and Company owned inventory.
2. Performs cycle count activities
3. Be able to verify accuracy of work and completes appropriate paperwork and computer transactions to ensure inventory accuracy and quality workmanship.
4. Be able to research and trouble shoot issues that are associated with various inventory activities.
5. Safely operate various types of material handling equipment.
6. Understands and follows established work instructions and to adhere to ISO standards and our MMAS requirements.
7. Be able to multi-task and execute assigned responsibilities with minimal Manager and/or Work Lead assistance.
8. Be able to consistently count accurately.
Required Skills and Education
High School diploma and/or GED at a minimum for Education with 1 year experience working in a warehouse dealing with inventory principles and operating a Forklift.
1. Basic understanding of inventory control principles and various material handling functions.
2. Basic Excel and Email knowledge.
3. MRP or any inventory management system knowledge
4. Must be able to stand for long periods, stoop, bend, reach, climb, walk substantial distance and lift up to 50 pounds.
5. Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions.
Preferred Skills and Education
Able to operate various modes of equipment used to move and/or transport material of all types and sizes, including a forklift up to 10K lb. capacity.
About BAE Systems Platforms & Services
The Platforms & Services (P&S) sector under BAE Systems, Inc does the big stuff: the armored combat vehicles, naval guns, missile launchers, and naval ship repair…just to name a few. Our employees take pride in the work they do and why they do it. They are on the front lines every day, building our products to protect the lives of those who serve. We may be biased, but we think P&S does some of the coolest work around, and we think you will too.
We celebrate the array of skills, experiences, and perspectives our employees bring to the table. For us, differences are a source of strength. We're laser-focused on high performance, and we work hard every day to nurture an inclusive culture where all employees can innovate and thrive. Here, you will not only build your career, but you will also enjoy work-life balance, uncover new experiences, and collaborate with passionate colleagues.
Apply on company website