The Inc. Cyber Security Endpoint Team is responsible for providing support in the development of tools and services that enable the Global Security Operations Center to detect and respond to threats across the organization.
If you join us, you will perform many of the following duties:
- Architecture, design, and implementation of new solutions as well as upgrading existing solutions.
- Provide security application support, including the development of automated scripts and protocols for seamless application-server interaction.
- Develop documentation including but not limited to: installation guides, Visio network and cabling diagrams, configuration guides, user tutorials, user and system requirements specification documentation, use cases and processes.
- Provide back up support to other engineers with enterprise tools. This may involve learning new tools and/or software solutions while working closely with other team members.
- Working hand-in-hand with our 24/7 GSOC to support their needs.
- Analyzing security requirements, future growth requirements, feasibility for virtualization, resource requirements, risk mitigation, functional analysis, interface systems analysis, technical assessments, technology benchmarking, enterprise architecture analysis, and requirement analysis.
- Responding to and successfully triaging user requests via the phone, email, or the incident management system.
This is a hands-on technical position which requires the ability to apply existing knowledge and theoretical concepts to real-world situations and a reasonable user interface. You must work only under general direction, and independently determine and develop approaches to solutions. Additionally, you must represent the Cyber organization in providing solutions to difficult technical issues associated with specific projects and tools assigned.
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
- 5+ years of proven enterprise tools experience
- Antimalware tool management and support experience
- Solid networking and security principals
- Proven troubleshooting skills
- Great ability to work with others
- Extreme flexibility
- Strong work ethic
Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills
- Programming/scripting languages such as PowerShell, Bash, Perl, Python, HTML, PHP.
- Operating systems administration experience including primarily Windows but some UNIX.
- Some experience writing and maintaining web APIs.
- Solid end to end troubleshooting abilities using tools such as ping, trace route, wireshark, tcpdump, procmon, task manager, etc.
The candidate must have or be near completion of a Bachelor's degree preferably in a computer science related field i.e. CS Information Security, Information Systems Management, etc. or have comparable work experience.
You must be able to obtain a SECRET clearance on employment.
About BAE Systems, Inc.
BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services. People are the greatest asset in any Company. BAE Systems is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression
Apply on company website