BAE Systems, Inc. is seeking a CyberSecurity Engineer for the Engineering, Development, Integration, and Sustainment (EDIS) program. This position will support the Space and Missile Systems Center Innovation and Prototyping Directorate (SMC/DCIO) to develop, deploy, modernize, and expand the EDIS program and its customers.
Ensures that the cybersecurity architecture and design of the customer's systems are functional and secure with the ability to protect, detect, and respond. Recommends mitigation efforts for cyber security events.
Oversees system and network designs that encompass multiple computer and network devices to include those with differing data protections/classification requirements.
Provides security engineering, integration services, technical assessments, and solutions to enable Defensive Cyberspace Operations.
Defines system security requirements, assesses system security architecture designs, and supports the development and sustainment of an enterprise Risk Management Framework (RMF) Accreditation package through all lifecycle phases.
Supports cybersecurity activities for space, ground, operations, logistics, and sustainment elements of the Remote Sensing enterprise by identifying risks, issues, and interdependencies between system elements, contracts and stakeholders.
Develops DCO and incident response Tactics, Techniques and Procedures to monitor and protect the system from cyber attacks.
Typical Education & Experience
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 4 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
- Must possess an active Top Secret security clearance
- Master of Science in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field with 3 years of experience, or Bachelor's degree with 5 years of experience
- Strong software development and integration background with experience in the entire systems development life cycle (SDLC) process
- Strong background in Microsoft Office Product Suites: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, Visio
- Must be detail oriented and able to function on a high-performing team with matrix management and communicate complex ideas in a production floor environment
Preferred Skills and Education
- Ideal candidate has a demonstrated record of success in contributing to the completion of programs and projects; ability to obtain results and make key recommendations.
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Apply on company website