BAE Systems is seeking an experienced Project Manager work with other BAE Systems Managers and Government representatives. The Army Intel and Cyber Project Manager in Augusta, Georgia, will need to lead and manage from start up through full operational capability complex cyber contracts serving as a liaison between project management and planning teams, supported customer, contracting command and line management. Other duties include:
Responsible for execution of the program's P&L to meet corporate financial plan.
Prepares project execution plan and identifies technical and business resources required for program execution.
Reviews status of projects and budgets, manages schedules and prepares status reports.
Assesses issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives.
Provides guidance to project teams.
Support business development efforts by cultivating a professional network across customers and industry partners arranging and participating in stakeholder meetings, then preparing and presenting briefings to peers and leadership for capture approval.
Typical Education & Experience
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 8 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
- Minimum of 15 years' experience working in Project/Program Management
- Extensive knowledge of Army Intelligence and Cyber organizations, operations, doctrine and budgeting
- Ability to liaison with senior military and government officials
- Exceptional experience leading and directing cross-functional teams
- Strong organizational skills
- Working experience with technical, financial and contractual requirements
- Proficiency and strong understanding of customer requirements and development of solutions to address those requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to convey complex information to various audiences
- Solid ability to prepare and deliver presentation material
- Strong command of various document/project management tools including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Preferred Skills and Education
Bachelors degree in management or technical field
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Apply on company website