Recover Health is now a part of the Aveanna Healthcare family of companies.
Aveanna Healthcare has grown tremendously during the past year through a series of exciting acquisitions and we are currently looking for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to join our dynamic home health care team. In this position, you make it possible for patients to recuperate from illness or injury in the comfort of their own home
We are looking for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to join our team! Whether you are looking for one-on-one care, schedule flexibility or just the chance to make a real difference, we have the right job for you. We bring adults the care and support they need to live independently and safely in their homes.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide skilled nursing including treatments and preventative measures such as: wound care, infusion, catheter care, PICC line dressing changes, etc.
- Maintain clinical record documentation according to company policy, procedures and state/federal regulations.
- Coordinate and support total client care.
- Consult with attending physician team regarding alternation of the plan of care.
- Verbally communicate with clients, family members, and team members in a respectful manner.
- Obtain medical history of clients and keep records up to date.
Why Join Our Team?
- Excellent training program with innovative technology to make your life easier
- Our clinical team is a family of clinicians who work together to meet the needs of each patient
- Nationwide career opportunities where our leaders encourage advancements
- Our clinicians enjoy the flexibility of getting to build rapport with patients to produce the best clinical outcomes
- We know that our clinicians make or break the organizations success
- We work with new grads that want to make a difference in patients lives
Aveanna Healthcare Offers:
- 401(k) with match
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits for employees at 30+ hours
- Tuition Discounts and Reimbursement
- PTO, Sick Time, and Paid Holidays
- An active LPN License in the state of application
- 1-year LPN experience in a health care setting
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action: Aveanna provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Aveanna complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Notice for Job Applicants Residing in California
Apply on company website