The Sales Associate of Retail Services will be responsible for selling merchandise and providing the highest level of customer service for the Clientele. This position will work directly under the tutelage of a store manager.
The Sales Associate's primary responsibility is to establish and lead the process of the sale of merchandise and service the clientele efficiently through knowledge of products and varieties, as well as product location.
· Greet and interact with customers.
· Monitors patrons to assist the store in loss prevention.
· Maintain the appearance of the store, freshness of the products, restocking shelves, cleaning, sweeping, and dusting as needed.
· Insure product availability and make sure products are properly priced in a timely manner.
· Receive orders while keeping an eye out for conditions of products.
· Ensure accuracy in regards to receiving orders and stocking items.
· Fulfill all shift duties.
· Should be dexterous and physically fit, as you may have to stand for long periods of time and lift heavy objects.
· Required frequently: standing, walking, kneeling, squatting, bending, reaching, and ability to left 40lbs.
· Communication openly and honestly with others in organization.
· Communicates respectfully at all times.
· Does not expose clientele to internal disagreements.
· Resolves conflicts respectfully and in a timely manner.
· Communicates needs promptly and efficiently.
· Reports for scheduled shifts, on-time and ready to work.
· Understands and adheres to organizational and department policies and procedures.
· Accepts and offers feedback and suggestions openly and respectfully.
· Accepts direction willingly and follows through on delegated tasks.
· Learns and adapts to new tasks or situations quickly and cooperatively.
· Takes initiative to identify report and resolve problems before they escalate.
Quality of Work
- Performs tasks accurately and efficiently as outlined by manager.
- Organize tasks efficiently, maintains focus and stays productive.
- Achieves established goals and expected results.
Essential Job Functions
· Possess the ability to follow instructions.
· Should be available to work inconsistent and atypical hours, including nights, weekends and holidays.
· Prepare daily sales and weekly inventory reports.
· Ability to multi-task prioritizes tasks, balance friendliness with efficiency and maintain focus.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the successful candidate will possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently.
Essential Qualifications and Skills
· High School diploma
· Cash handling a plus
· Prior retail experience
Apply on company website