PURPOSE OF POSITION
The primary purpose of position is to perform and document various technical tasks that involve the installation, preventative maintenance, service repair, troubleshooting and calibration of imaging equipment/systems.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Position requires x-ray certification and/or military equivalent
- Multi-vendor general x-ray and ultrasound preferred
- Prior in field experience preferred
- Understanding of current ODH and TJC standards for imaging equipment/systems
- May require ongoing education/certification training in some areas of responsibility
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
RESPONSIBILITIES & EXPECTATIONS
- Assists with the quality improvement program by reviewing, recommending or implementing quality improvement processes as needed or as directed.
- Assists with compliance of facility operations with federal, state and local rules and regulations.
- Consistently communicates with all patients, families, customers and other personnel in a professional, respectful and courteous manner.
- Demonstrates flexibility in meeting the needs of the department and responds positively to changes in workflow.
- Promotes teamwork by demonstrating willingness to assist others in meeting the needs of all individuals and collaborating effectively with the interdisciplinary team and other departments throughout the organization.
- Complies with infection control and safety policies.
- Completes annual competency requirements.
- Consistently communicates requests, suggestions, concerns or problems to the appropriate personnel.
- Keep the UD or designee informed of any significant problems or concerns.
- Consistently completes assigned responsibilities in required time frame and accepts additional duties and responsibilities as requested by UD.
- Consistently maintains a professional appearance.
- Maintains Aultman standards of confidentiality, including the HIPAA Privacy Rule.
- Creates and fosters a work environment that is consistent with the Mission, Vision and Values of the Aultman Health Foundation.
- Supports strategic organizational goals.
- Abides by the Aultman Code of Conduct at all times.
- Excellent interpersonal and oral/written communication skills; strong organizational and problem-solving skills; ability to stimulate new ideas and create a positive work environment.
- Primary M-F day shift and rotation of on-call afternoons and weekends, off-shift and holidays scheduled as necessary.
- May require occasional off shift rotation for maintenance of high-volume areas.
- Subject to frequent interruptions and changes in priority of duties throughout the day.
- Sitting/standing/moving about during working hours.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS ADDENDUM
Check all factors that are present as essential job requirements and check whether the factor is performed.
O = Occasionally = 0- 33% of the work shift or 0- 32 repetitions.
F = Frequently = 34-66% of the work shift or 32-200+ repetitions.
C = Constantly = 67-100% of the work shift or 200+ repetitions.
N = Not essential job requirement.
O Lifting (70 pounds)
O Carrying (70 pounds)
O Pushing (70 pounds)
N Climbing with (70 pounds)
O Reaching Up/Reaching Forward
Apply on company website