Atrium Health Navicent Medical Group (AHNMG) is seeking a Maternal Fetal Medicine physician to join our well-established practice in the beautiful and historic Macon, Georgia area. Macon is situated south of metropolitan Atlanta and within driving distance to the mountains and barrier islands of Georgia. We are a family-oriented community, rich with values and traditions while progressing with new ideas, exciting growth, and creative talents.
AHNMG is an established multispecialty medical group of 200 + clinicians providing professional medical services to the hospital entities of Atrium Health Navicent, Atrium Health Navicent Beverly Night Olson Childrens Hospital, Atrium Health Navicent Baldwin and Atrium Health Navicent Peach as well as the patients in the communities served by Atrium Health Navicent. Atrium Health Navicent, as the second largest hospital in Georgia, is a 637-bed level one trauma center. Atrium Health Navicent Beverly Knight Olson Childrens Hospital has gained an especially strong reputation for its top notch neonatal intensive care unit- one of six Regional Referral Centers for the Perinatal System in Georgia. It is the only Level 3 NNICU in the area, where we treat more than 650 babies each year.
Atrium Health Navicent has seen phenomenal growth and expansion fostered by a cohesive Physician and Administrative leadership team striving to achieve our mission to improve health, elevate hope, and advance healing for all with a vision to be the national leader for health, learning, and community.
- Full-time with a competitive salary
- Progressive benefits package
- Dedicated time off
- Consultive Practice, inclusive of management and treatment of high-risk pregnancies
- Advance Practice Provider support
- 12 bed high risk perinatal unit
- Teaching Opportunities to include both residents and medical students
- Collaborate with physician and administrative colleagues at all Atrium Health Academic Centers
- Research opportunities
- Must be a board certified or board eligible MD/DO and have successfully completed an ACGME-accredited obstetrics and gynecology residency program and an ACGME- or ABOG-accredited maternal-fetal medicine fellowship
- Upon employment, must hold an active Georgia license
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work with colleagues and with multi-disciplinary teams
- Passion for performance improvement (quality, access, fiscal responsibility, and teaching)
- Exhibit strong patient interaction skills
Atrium Health Navicent Medical Group welcomes the opportunity to discuss your interest and how the position can be tailored to meet the ideal candidates needs and expectations. Atrium Health Navicent is looking for not only a physician motivated to meet the highest possible standards of care but also a partner in providing the best in evidence based, safe care in a premier and highly respected inpatient environment.
For more information on this unique opportunity with the Atrium Health Navicent Medical Group, please contact Jenny Willis; firstname.lastname@example.org or 478-633-6946
Please visit our website for more information about the Medical Center Navicent Health, please visit https://www.navicenthealth.org/
For more information on Macon, Georgia, please visit
Apply on company website