JOB SUMMARY: Works with the Manager Training - EPIC and application coordinators to develop training programs for the EPIC application. Creates, designs, develops, implements, and manages training programs for the functional use of EPIC EMR software systems. Assists with developing and delivering training programs to staff and physicians.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: Bachelor's degree with three years' experience in an IT Technical or professional training role; or, an equivalent combination of education and experience. Adult education experience required.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION, and/or REGISTRATION: Prior Epic certification preferred. Achievement of Epic certification on assigned application(s) will be required upon hire.
- Masters the Epic application assigned and associated organization, specific workflows.
- Develops and implements training programs for respective application(s).
- Builds, tests, and maintains the training environment.
- Creates and maintains all training materials. Meets with end users to assess training requirements and develop course content that addresses end user requirements.
- Trains and credentials additional classroom trainers from within the organization to assist with end-user training.
- Maintains policy and procedure documentation.
- Coordinates training for software releases and updates.
- Provides training for new staff. Creates lesson plans and outlines for courses.
- Maintains a strong expertise of systems and software for which training is provided.
- Assists applications development staff with quality assurance efforts, convey suggestions for modifications/improvements based on user feedback, assist applications staff with troubleshooting problems identified by users, assists with testing when appropriate.
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Excellent interpersonal, organizational, customer service skills
Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel
Clean, comfortable office environment
Possible exposure to infections and contagious diseases
Handles emergency or crisis situations
Pressure due to multiple demands, tight timelines, multiple calls and inquiries
Subject to many interruptions
Occasionally subject to irregular hours and weekend hours
100 lbs. maximum
Apply on company website