Live in a warm, friendly, beautiful town near the hustle and bustle of a big city but without the traffic and be within an hour's drive of some of the Carolina's most beautiful, family -oriented beaches. Enjoy excellent work-life balance.
If it's possible, you will find it at Atrium Health—the leading community-focused academic healthcare system serving North Carolina and South Carolina. We invite Family Physicians to discover all that we can do when we bring healing hearts, inquisitive minds and progressive visionaries together in our Primary Care team with Southeast Primary Care in Whiteville, NC.
Do you want to practice big-city medicine and have a small-town feel? Do you want to practice at the top of your game and provide access to the best treatments for all of you patients? If so, please read on.
- Bring mind, body, heart, and spirit to your work
- Put your patients first and foremost
- Are generous with your thoughts and voice because you know your opinion matters
- Love what you do, value having the support, resources, and technology to practice at the top of your game
- Want to surround yourself with colleagues who feel like extended family
- Are great at what you do but want to be part of something greater. While you believe individuals can be strong, the right team is invincible
- Atrium Health based in Charlotte, NC, is one of the nation's largest, most innovative, not-for profit healthcare organizations, providing a full spectrum of healthcare and wellness programs throughout North and South Carolina and Georgia
- We are recruiting a BC/BE Family Physician to join an established practice affiliated with our partner Columbus Regional Healthcare System in Whiteville, NC.
- Southeast Primary Care offers complete, cohesive care for men, women and children. We are looking for a candidate with an interest in chronic diseases, but likes to see children as well.
- Benefits are one way we encourage health for you and your family. Our liberal package includes medical, dental, and vision coverage in addition to retirement savings plans. We also provide significant time off for CME as well as a CME allowance; short and long-term disability insurance and top-rated malpractice insurance coverage
- To show our commitment to you and to assist with your transition to our organization and community we offer all-inclusive relocation assistance
- Will treat with each other with dignity, respect, courtesy and gentleness; responding to the needs of our patients and each other
- Will promote a clean and safe environment and speak up for the safety of our patients and each other
- Will honor and respect the rights of patients, families, and each other
- Will work with one another as professionals; recognizing the accomplishments of our patients and each other and improve the health of the people in the communities we serve
Picture Yourself Here
Whiteville, NC, the county seat of Columbus County, is 45 minutes from Wilmington, NC and N. Myrtle Beach, SC allowing quick and easy access to the beautiful Carolina coast and lies along several major thoroughfares. Whiteville has a vibrant downtown, home to unique shops and restaurants. The active downtown development committee provides support to downtown businesses and events. Conveniently located near Lake Waccamaw, the largest natural lake between New York and Florida, and Lake Waccamaw State Park, it's easy and affordable to explore the ecologically diverse area and enjoy an active, very affordable lifestyle! While Whiteville is more rural, it is certainly not isolated.
You can paddle a canoe or kayak along nature's highway observing wildlife among cypress trees draped with Spanish moss on the Lumber River – one of the most scenic and wild black water rivers on the East Coast. For the fishing enthusiast, cast your lures against cypress knees and wait for the impending explosion of bream, catfish, bass, pike and other fresh water fish. Columbus County is a haven for boating, camping and lakeside living. Pine forests and cypress stands, sleepy rivers and coastal plains make Columbus County one of the most beautiful areas in eastern North Carolina!
When you join Atrium Health, you will be welcomed into an inclusive culture that celebrates and respects the contributions a diverse team can make together. Practice where your voice is valued, your passion for advancing medicine is rewarded, and you get the resources and support you need to thrive personally and professionally. In our nationally-renowned integrated health system, you can work alongside the most advanced minds in medicine to improve medicine, elevate hope and advance healing—for all.For additional information, please contact me today.
Apply on company website