If it's possible, you will find it at Atrium Health—the leading community-focused academic healthcare system serving North Carolina and South Carolina. We invite Board Eligible/Board Certified Family Medicine Physicians to discover all that we can do when we bring healing hearts, inquisitive minds and progressive visionaries together in our Atrium Health Primary Care Physician Float Team!
Highlights about the position include:
- Provide Physician Services for Established Primary Care Practices throughout the Charlotte Region
- Coverage for Practice Sizes Range from 2 – 15 Providers
- 100% Outpatient
- Monday – Friday Schedule
- No Nights/Weekends
- No Call Responsibilities
- 16-26 Patients per Day
- No APP Supervision Required
- EPIC EMR
- Full-Time or Part-Time Opportunities
- Willing to See Patients of All Ages
- Willing to Travel to Multiple Practice Locations
- Residents and Experienced Physicians are Encouraged to Apply
With more than 1,000 primary care physicians across our System, we are dedicated to transforming the delivery of healthcare while providing superior patient experience.
When you join Atrium Health, you will be welcomed into an inclusive culture that celebrates and respects the contributions a diverse team can make together. Practice where your voice is valued, your passion for advancing medicine is rewarded, and you get the resources and support you need to thrive personally and professionally. In our nationally-renowned integrated health system, you can work alongside the most advanced minds in medicine to improve medicine, elevate hope and advance healing—for all.
Apply on company website