AtriCure, Inc. provides innovative technologies for the treatment of Atrial Fibrillation (Afib) and related conditions. Afib affects more than 33 million people worldwide. Electrophysiologists and cardiothoracic surgeons around the globe use AtriCure technologies for the treatment of Afib and reduction of Afib related complications. AtriCure's Isolator® Synergy™ Ablation System is the first and only medical device to receive FDA approval for the treatment of long standing persistent Afib. Additionally, our AtriClip Left Atrial Appendage (LAA) Exclusion System products are the most widely used LAA management devices worldwide. For more information, visit AtriCure.com or follow us on Twitter @AtriCure.
The Service Supervisor EMEA will be responsible for on-site and workshop service activities, including, but not limited to, preventive- and corrective maintenance, upgrades and installations, and maintaining the hardware installed base. The Service Supervisor EMEA supervises the onsite and workshop Service Technicians in their daily activities and planning. Additional support to our field colleagues will be part of the responsibility for this role. This position is a hands-on, stand-alone, supervision on-site/workshop position. In other words a very wide role, which will include travelling to various locations, amongst which EMEA hospitals and EMEA distributors.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION:
- Managing priority levels/performing preventive- and corrective maintenance, installation and upgrade activities to the AtriCure hardware installed base at customer sites and Service Center
- Documentation and reporting (Service Reports, protocols and Service Database)
- Complaint analysis, documentation and reporting
- Maintaining technical history device records
- Supervision of the Service Technicians
- Annual review process for the Service Technicians
- Supporting Sales and Product specialists
- Serve as a backup for Service Technicians
- You will spend 20-30% of your time on-site at our customer sites (at various locations, but mainly within Germany, BENELUX, France and UK. Travel to other EU countries and US is expected to occur occasionally).
ADDITIONAL ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION:
- Ability to travel
- People management skills
- Ability to work under fast-paced conditions
- Ability to make decisions and use good judgment
- Ability to prioritize various duties and multitask as required
- Ability to successfully work with others
- Additional duties as assigned (for example provide service training when needed)
- Minimal 2-5 (HBO) years of experience in technical (field) service, preferable in the medical device's environment
- Experience with people management
- Strong communication skills (verbally and in writing) in English.
- Ability to work “stand-alone” and in a team
- Customer Service oriented
- Home-base: AtriCure Service Center Europe (Waalwijk, the Netherlands).
- Microsoft Office experienced (especially Excel)
- Service database management experience
- Good communication skills in the German language
- French language is an advantage
Apply on company website