Are you looking for a place to deliver excellent care patients deserve? At Atlanta Outpatient Surgery Center we support our colleagues in their positions. Join our Team as a(an) Endoscopy Nurse and access programs to assist with every stage of your career.Benefits
At Atlanta Outpatient Surgery Center we want to ensure we support you through all stages of your life as a nurse. We offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Are you a continuous learner? With more than 94,000 nurses throughout HCA Healthcare, we are one of the largest employers of nurses in the United States. Education is key to excellence! As a majority owner of Galen College of Nursing, which joins Research College of Nursing and Mercy School of Nursing as educational facilities within the HCA Healthcare family, we make it easier and more affordable to gain certifications and job skills. Apply today for our Endoscopy Nurse opening and continue to learn!Job Summary and Qualifications
As a Registered Endoscopy Nurse, you will contribute to the company's mission and vision by utilizing the nursing process in planning, executing, and evaluating the nursing care given to the surgical and GI patients during the intra-operative period.You will plan and delivers safe, effective nursing care until the patient is transferred from his/her care to recovery. You will also perform duties of the circulating or scrub role in caring for all age patients.
What you will do in this role:
- You will demonstrate knowledge of surgical and GI procedures and have the ability to oversee the instrument and equipment set-up
- You will coordinate and oversee the room during a case as the circulator
- You will facilitate effective and efficient transition between procedures
- The Endoscopy Registered Nurse utilizes preference cards and updates them as necessary
Qualifications for this role :
- Nursing Diploma
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in an operating room setting; preferably in an ambulatory surgery center
- RN license required or appropriate compact licensure
- Valid BCLS Certification upon employment. ***online certification not acceptable.
- ACLS as required by facility
- CNOR / SGNA certification preferred
Atlanta Outpatient Surgery Center serves the North Atlanta and surrounding areas of Georgia. Our center provides GI, ophthalmology, GYN, ENT, pediatric, pain and orthopedic services. We handle over 600 cases a month. We are located near the I-285 and I-85 corridor. We are a member of the largest network of outpatient surgery centers in the United States with HCA Healthcare.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If growth and continued learning is important to you, we encourage you to apply for our Endoscopy Nurse opening. Our team will promptly review your application. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website