- Must be Board Certified and have post fellowship experience
- Join a well-established statewide and national Cardiology service line
- Dedicated medical group and hospital leadership support for success of program
- Knowledgeable skilled support staff
- Team Care Approach with a functional model designed and directed by the physicians
- Excellent Primary Care base with established referral patterns
- Highly competitive compensation package and benefits.
- Ascension WI has been Recognized for their excellent care by health care research leader Professional Research Consultants, Inc. (PRC) at their 2019 awards, achieving the 5-Star award for Patient Emergency Department Services
- Several Accredited Chest Pain Center and Certified Stroke Centers
- Skilled surgical teams
- Several award winning hospitals
- Presence with the community
Ascension Healthcare is the Nation's largest Non Profit Healthcare system as well as the world's largest Catholic health system. Nationally, Ascension has presence in more than 20 states, and committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to those most in need. As a faith-based national healthcare organization, Ascension is dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care.
Ascension Wisconsin operates 24 hospital campuses and more than 100 related healthcare facilities from Racine to Eagle River. Ascension Wisconsin employs more than 1,300 primary and specialty care clinicians.
OPPORTUNITY Must be Board Certified and have post fellowship experience Join a well-establi...
Apply on company website