Orthopedic Surgery Opportunity - Chicago Suburbs
Private and well-respected Orthopedic Practice has an excellent opportunity in the Chicago Suburbs for BC/BE Orthopedic Surgeon. Group focused on delivering high-value care across socioeconomic spectrum. Group is growing fast, and eager to add another surgeon to its team.
Current treatments offered are: Shoulder, Sports Medicine, Hip and Knee, Hand and Wrist, Back, Elbow and Neck and Spine. Opportunity to see wide range of cases and age groups. Group is in need of generalist and subspecialists given increasing case volume.
Practice anticipates 1 or 2 APPs to support incoming surgeon.
Additional opportunities exist such as, clinical research, product development, and team physician.
The position offers the ability to practice with very experienced colleagues and have the support of the largest health system in state of Illinois.
We offer a challenging and rewarding environment, competitive wages, and a comprehensive benefit package.
- M.D. or D.O.
- Board Eligible/Board Certified in: General, Sports Medicine, Hand, Spine, or Total Joint
Characteristics and Values:
- Desire to care for patients across socioeconomic spectrum
- Eagerness to build relationships and help practice grow
- Interest in driving high quality care while also lowering total cost
Offices and Locations:
- Locations: St. Charles, Oak Brook, Chicago (x2) and Aurora coming soon
- Imaging, MRI, X-Ray, 3d Ultrasound available at all sites
- Hospitals: AMITA Health Glen Oaks Medical Center and AMITA Health Mercy Medical Center
Our opportunity provides:
- Full Benefits
- Malpractice insurance
- Shared call
- Plenty of support both administrative and nursing
- EPIC EMR
AMITA Health (AMITAhealth.org) is an award-winning health system committed to delivering compassionate care to residents of Chicago and its northwestern, western and southwestern suburbs. We are largest health system in Illinois, with 15 acute-care hospitals, four specialty hospitals and more than 230 clinics and outpatient facilities, including immediate care.
We work every day to achieve our mission, which is to extend the healing ministry of Jesus, by providing efficient, high-quality, faith-based care.
Orthopedic Surgery Opportunity - Chicago SuburbsPrivate and well-respected Orthopedic Practice has an excellent o...
Apply on company website